Not open for further replies.
Indeed. What's worse is they're
all wearing that creepy mask!

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

Christopher Meloni Talks Man of Steel And Henry Cavill

[YT]j8usADA4428[/YT]

Christopher Meloni Talks Man of Steel And Henry Cavill

[YT]j8usADA4428[/YT]

:up: Always been a fan of his and I'm glad he's in this movie. And he seems like such a cool person to be around.

:up: Always been a fan of his and I'm glad he's in this movie. And he seems like such a cool person to be around.

Yeah bug fan, thought he was amazing as Hal Jordan in First Flightand I was so pissed when they killed him off in True Blood after only a handful if episodes :cmad:

Yeah bug fan, thought he was amazing as Hal Jordan in First Flightand I was so pissed when they killed him off in True Blood after only a handful if episodes :cmad:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!
:argh:

they totally wasted Meloni, I was so pissed!

Last edited:
Some of you are going to drive yourselves nuts over these "reviews".

Yeah his character had way more potential than that.

I wonder if Lois helps Clark come up with his secret identity, to not let other people like her track him down.

Thought (when he was in it) his character was so interesting then he's killed, I was just like :nono:

ugh, I couldn't believe it, you cast an actor like him for THAT?!?! I was about to quit but I always come back to that silly show :o

I hope he has a better end in this , although it looks like Faora crashes that military plane, uh oh :csad:

ugh, I couldn't believe it, you cast an actor like him for THAT?!?! I was about to quit but I always come back to that silly show :o

I hope he has a better end in this , although it looks like Faora crashes that military plane, uh oh :csad:

That picture with him holding the knife doesn't give me a good feeling. Especially since Faora is [BLACKOUT]extremely talented with knifes. [/BLACKOUT] :csad:

Meloni was also great as Det. Stabler in Law and Order: SVU

It is all your lots fault for expecting something good to last on True Blood. This is the show that found a way to ruin Eric.

Meloni's character seems kind of expendable in this movie. Depends how much death they want to show.

With each new TV spot/ behind the scenes footage, my expectations get raised. Probably too much.

Meloni's character seems kind of expendable in this movie. Depends how much death they want to show.

With each new TV spot/ behind the scenes footage, my expectations get raised. Probably too much.

THIS is how high my expectations are.
1-km-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"