All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the last symbol to unlock will be the S symbol........for hope. or whatever.

Don't these thing usually lead to reveals of something?

Also how does anyone know its gonna end in June 2013?

I have no clue what I'm supposed to do.

Nothing now. Every unlocked symbol has been decoded. We'll just have to wait for them to unlock the rest. Hopefully it is for MoS and hopefully all those symbols get unlocked by Friday. If it is for MoS, I'm sure it's going to be the trailer.

wait.....another "unlock" thing...........didn't we just go through that........

I don't get it though why do we need to do anything if its gonna unlock stuff anyway?

I reckon it'l reveal the first pic of Zod, maybe his symbol will be last.

wait.....another "unlock" thing...........didn't we just go through that........

Well...At least this time we know we have to wait until they unlock it. The decoding part is very easy. It's just a matter of when they unlock the rest of the symbols.

Could it be for Pacific Rim though? I know Pacific Rim has this one http://www.panpacificdefense.com/ with a countdown that probably leads to the release of the trailer, but this new one could also be for PR.

Don't these thing usually lead to reveals of something?
everytime you have a viral game 1 week before the trailer this means that when the viral game is over the trailer is realesed online. so when this is finished the trailer will be online. but WB already knows when that date will be.

Well...At least this time we know we have to wait until they unlock it. The decoding part is very easy. It's just a matter of when they unlock the rest of the symbols.

Could it be for Pacific Rim though? I know Pacific Rim has this one http://www.panpacificdefense.com/ with a countdown that probably leads to the release of the trailer, but this new one could also be for PR.

What's the decoder thing fr then if then symbols are already unlocked?

Isn't it definitely for Man of Steel?

Ugh... no more...

What's the decoder thing fr then if then symbols are already unlocked?

Isn't it definitely for Man of Steel?

Well, since every symbol has been decoded I can't be sure, but my guess is that, they unlock the audio signals they supposedly find (they being the Deep Space Radio Wave Project...WB) and then we decode them to reveal the symbols.

So we basically have to wait until they find more audio signals from space. Meaning we have to wait until WB unlocks more. Maybe it will get more complicated as more signals get unlocked. Either way, they control it. They can unlock the signals whenever they want and like dark_b said, WB already knows when they're going to do that.

Well, since every symbol has been decoded I can't be sure, but my guess is that, they unlock the audio signals they supposedly find (they being the Deep Space Radio Wave Project...WB) and then we decode them to reveal the symbols.

So we basically have to wait until they find more audio signals from space. Meaning we have to wait until WB unlocks more. Maybe it will get more complicated as more signals get unlocked. Either way, they control it. They can unlock the signals whenever they want and like dark_b said, WB already knows when they're going to do that.

Bloody hell lol just sounds like a waste if time, I mean whose gonna even know its for the we Superman film?!

Did it have 4 symbols unlocked before, or is it just me? I can see 5 now.

EDIT: Also...based on the time the previous ones have been unlocked, it seems we're getting a new one every hour or so. MoS trailer in about 5 hours? :oldrazz:

Did it have 4 symbols unlocked before, or is it just me? I can see 5 now.

EDIT: Also...based on the time the previous ones have been unlocked, it seems we're getting a new one every hour or so. MoS trailer in about 5 hours? :oldrazz:

A fifth one has been decoded

So how are we sure this is a legit viral? Did someone check to see if it's registered under WB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"