All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still hope there will be bootlegs of the trailer. I love audience reactions.

Well the trailer is out today in some places anyway, so... I just hope that if it is behind the countdown, that it isn't disappointing.

I think it will be good whatever it is....

How is ths trailer out in some places today??

The Hobbit opens in some parts of the world today. One the users here, who is from Denmark, said he called the theater and they confirmed the trailer will be attached. So...yeah.

The Hobbit opens in some parts of the world today. One the users here, who is from Denmark, said he called the theater and they confirmed the trailer will be attached. So...yeah.

Hmm..I thought they would do a worldwide release for it

Omg my stupid work mate is making me go for a drink after work, and she's now making me go get a few bits of shopping with her before hand... I swear she's doing this on purpose...

Thats why i think they may release it today, to beat the bootleg version.

That makes sense why we this countdown would be for the trailer today. :woot:

I'm afraid I'm going to be so disappointed if this isn't the trailer. For viral marketing this good, it should be the trailer.

Omg my stupid work mate is making me go for a drink after work, and she's now making me go get a few bits of shopping with her before hand... I swear she's doing this on purpose...

Ask her can she wait until 12 to do it. Tell her you have to check something "important" online.

:woot:

Stand up for your Rights Hope! :woot: lol

Ask her can she wait until 12 to do it. Tell her you have to check something "important" online.

:woot:

I feel like if the trailer does come out today ill need like 4 hours of time to repeatedly watch it and analyze every second of it.

30 mins folks.

Lol. Well for one, it's 4 here. For another, i've been talking bout it all day so she knows :funny:

Think she's gonna let me watch it on her phone (mine's not good enough :() if the pub has wifi. Fingers crossed!

That's what I thought. Or the same time as in the US.

I guess we were mistaken...someone is telling a fib. Either the guy who said the theatre manager confirmed the trailer or the manager was pulling the guys leg. Because I know here when I asked them about the MOS teaser when I went to pick up my TDKR tix they told me they can't say...so who knows.

Sidenote...gonna be the longest 28 minutes of my life!

Thankfully I have a college final essay to keep me occupied for the next 30 minutes or so.

Time is...flying...though ;)

I think they're gonna release the trailer for download but it will be so big that it will finish downloading at December 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"