All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - Part 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a movie being popular online doesn't mean anything though.

Yep. I don't know why people try to use Youtube views and online polls to determine things like actual popularity and box office.

Thats why I even hate tracking. It's so hit or miss.

"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 38" is getting annoying.

Yep. I don't know why people try to use Youtube views and online polls to determine things like actual popularity and box office.

Oh how I wish people would stop telling me the IMDB score to prove some stupid point. The people on that site are sub human, do you really want those people to back up your opinion?

"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 38" is getting annoying.

I fixed it, hopefully it doesn't mess up the auto thread extension.

Oh how I wish people would stop telling me the IMDB score to prove some stupid point. The people on that site are sub human.
:funny:

I wonder how many reviews are either 1 or 10 on that site.

Cinema Score is worse than tracking though. Inception got a B+ and had A+ legs and other films with A have terrible legs meaning they weren't even liked and people still pimp that Cinemascore.

I am really hoping we see an angry supes use his heatvision at full power.

If zod kills innocents just because he can, then thats a good reason.
Even in such moments, Superman would be reluctant to do something that could truly hurt or possibly kill someone, even a murderer.

maybe Pacific Rim will also say hello ? :woot:

Why do some seem to want good films to fail? Not that I know if Pacific Rim will be a good movie yet. Obviously I haven't seen it. But Del Toro's track record has been pretty great.

Scott Pilgrim and Kick Ass are just two of the many reasons why I take only non nerds into consideration when predicting the box office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"