All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
the math was correct before WB fixed the source code to remove the timer, which clears out the static to reveal the Zod emblem.

No it wasn't. It was pure speculation. No one could honestly confirm when the reveal would arrive. As it stands, there are 3-4 slots today that fans predict something will drop.

A little mindfullness would do good in here.

Wait, what's this about Cavill not being at the show tonight? Did I miss something?

The Henry Cavill fanpage on FB confirmed through Henry's agent that he WILL NOT be attending the awards.

so, assuming a new trailer DOES drop online tonight...........where do you think it will debut?

on the official MOS WB site ( the one with the current static of Zod's emblem )?

will it have its own site?

I can't remember........but did the last trailer debut on the MOS WB page or its own site?

He's been removed from the list of presenters on the MTV website. It's real dudes, I've been whining about it for ages :(

so, assuming a new trailer DOES drop online tonight...........where do you think it will debut?

on the official MOS WB site ( the one with the current static of Zod's emblem )?

I can't remember........but did the last trailer debut on the MOS WB page or its own site?

I think it originally popped up on the countdown site.

IMG03803-20130412-1501.jpg

Further proof he will be there, this is a seating chart for the awards. Cavill is on the left

EDIT: Anyone know why he backed out?

I just don't see the trailer coming until Tuesday.

The countdown site, which actually had a youtube version embedded from WBs yt account.

Yes, definately, WB would never show actors/actress or show footage from their comic book movies at any MTV award shows.

batman-mtv.jpg

the-dark-knight-rises-stars-at-mtv-movie-awards.jpg
And if you watched that moment ,you know all three actors spoke of being there to honor the TDK Trilogy.
They capped that tribute with a TDKR preview.
It was a special occasion , not just
"We dropped by to show you a trailer".

Well, I took a look at the iwfillfindhim website's source code.

There's nothing on there but a javascript redirect to WB's main site. I was hoping they'd slip up or intentionally have something on there that you could see if you blocked the redirect.

But this does tell us for sure that the website IS up and ready to go and isn't a mistimed nameserver propagation issue. They're just not ready to flip the switch, yet.

They could at least put some Macgyver reruns up on the MOS page for us to watch instead of that static.

And if you watched that moment ,you know all three actors spoke of being there to honor the TDK Trilogy.
They capped that tribute with a TDKR preview.
It was a special occasion , not just
"We dropped by to show you a trailer".
Well, yeah, but that 'tribute' was about as thin a pretense for promoting TDKR as you can have. The 'tribute' happened because it was time to promote a WB movie.

Well, I took a look at the iwfillfindhim website's source code.

There's nothing on there but a javascript redirect to WB's main site. I was hoping they'd slip up or intentionally have something on there that you could see if you blocked the redirect.

But this does tell us for sure that the website IS up and ready to go and isn't a mistimed nameserver propagation issue. They're just not ready to flip the switch, yet.

They could at least put some Macgyver reruns up on the MOS page for us to watch instead of that static.

I'd prefer Quantum Leap, but Macgyver is good too.

EDIT: Anyone know why he backed out?

Nope. I'm still waiting for some kind of statement saying 'Henry will no longer be able to make it to the MTV awards as he is ill' or something. And also finding out who is replacing him in the presenting role.

So Henry's definitely not at the awards tonight? I thought someone had confirmed he was even though his name HD been taken off the site?

Well I am in the UK and working in the morning but I can safely say that work will be getting nothing productive from me tomorrow because I will most certainly be staying up till the early hours to see what happens with this shizz! yeooo

I hate viral marketing. Why can't they just tell us when the trailer will release, then release it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"