All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
this will happen.....AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

adrH0FpE

Jesus.... I already took it back.

2 hours, dang i gotta leave for class, stupid 3 hour long lab!!!!

2 hours away from major disappointment!!!! :woot:
One of the funniest things I've read here today. LOL
icon10.gif

How funny would it be if it was just the release of a poster. I can picture several people here kicking their neighbors puppies. lol

I am so damn bored... everything i'm trying to watch to distract myself is just irritating me!

One of the funniest things I've read here today. LOL
icon10.gif

How funny would it be if it was just the release of a poster. I can picture several people here kicking their neighbors puppies. lol

media_preview.php

What if the countdown leads to a poster of ZOD. lol

What if the countdown leads to a poster of ZOD. lol

It very well could. Like I said there have been reports for weeks that WB has posters ready. They could be releasing THOSE now instead of the trailer. Just saying its a possibility.

Or maybe they are releasing both. Personally I think its the trailer but I'm not going to pretend that I'm 100% sure.

Just got out the shower and tied the towel to my neck as a cape. I am ready!

It very well could. Like I said there have been reports for weeks that WB has posters ready. They could be releasing THOSE now instead of the trailer. Just saying its a possibility.

Or maybe they are releasing both. Personally I think its the trailer but I'm not going to pretend that I'm 100% sure.

I'm inclined to think both. Trailer today, posters and stills tommorrow and/or throughout the week.

No, it couldn't be. It's a fact that a 3:08 minute trailer exists, it's a fact that it will be attached to Oblivion this Friday, it's a fact that it's Tuesday and we have the same countdown as back in December, also on Tuesday, when the trailer was attached to The Hobbit which also came out on Friday.

IT.IS.THE.TRAILER!!!

I'm just going to quote this again for the people saying "what if it's not the trailer?" What part of all this do you NOT understand? It is the trailer! FACT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"