All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we know for sure if that's Zimmer's score?

Yes there have been several confirmations plus Zimmer himself tweeting "What do you think?" right after the trailer premiered.

well Superman can hover....
Supermanhovering_zps0abc68ab.jpg

I love that part where, after Lara says "They will kill him", Jor-El says "How?". I can't explain why. Just the delivery, and his facial expression... I love it.

I'm right with you. That moment hit me too in a wierd way I can't explain. I guess it's just the magnetism of Crowe, his delivery and presence.

this movie is going to be so epic. EPIC!!

and I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare.........this will be the BEST Superman movie EVER!!!

I don't know guys Amy Adams looked really old in that trailer and don't even get me started on her fat ankles.

That trailer was insane. :woot:

And if that was Zimmer's main theme, then I sure as hell dig it. <3

I was planning on waiting to see Oblivion until it came out on dvd/blu-ray, but... now I'm going to try and catch it Friday to try and get a packed theater's reaction to this trailer. :D

And I'll stay for the movie.

Yes there have been several confirmations plus Zimmer himself tweeting "What do you think?" right after the trailer premiered.

WOW!!

I can't wait to hear more of the score, and the MOS theme.

the beginning piece with the piano was beautiful.

Thanks for the response guys, was feeling a bit left out like I didn't get the joke but some of your explanations make sense.

That trailer is breathtaking! Can't stop seeing it :woot:

2:18 | IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THAT LOOK LIKE LEX IN ARMOR!!!?? Right? Anyone? ... It's right after the Tower shot and from what I made out the bro looks bald? Am I over thinking it? Too excited!!!

I love how Superman went straight up Dragon Ball Z on Zod at the ed.

I have so much love for Crowe and his delivery. :hrt:

2:18 | IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THAT LOOK LIKE LEX IN ARMOR!!!?? Right? Anyone? ... It's right after the Tower shot and from what I made out the bro looks bald? Am I over thinking it? Too excited!!!

thats zod, plano scene, you can see the 7-11 behind him

That is Zod, or possibly one of his minions. Though I am pretty sure it is Zod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"