All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Git 'em, Spidey! Git 'em!:woot::woot:
lol I've been following Superman on film since like 2005 and this film 85% looks like what I've been asking for all these years.

If this film disappoints me I'm turning in my Supes on film card.

I take pride in knowing SR existed, that way I can fully appreciate MOS :oldrazz:

That shot of Zod with the other Kryptonians walking is epicsauce.
I know. I wonder if that scene is on krypton or earth? its hard to tell.
If it's on earth, then there is a whole mess of kryptonians/robots/I dont know what they are there.

I'd say krypton based on their armor. Probably being called in to their hearing or sentence .

lol I've been following Superman on film since like 2005 and this film 85% looks like what I've been asking for all these years.

If this film disappoints me I'm turning in my Supes on film card.

Agreed 100% I remember after Superman Returns, I'm seen all around the internet begging executives to see my posts in how I LONG for a fresh, new, and most importantly, BADASS Superman to take place. I didn't want to see a sequel to Superman Returns and had a vision in who and how I wanted Supes to be portrayed from a visual standpoint.

That said, I just can't believe my eyes until this day. Everything from Cavill down to these T.V spots and trailers is the EXACT thing I've always wanted out of a new Superman franchise and I can't believe we're getting it. I thought it would never happen but sure enough, here we are!

June 14th is going to be a celebration!

I take pride in knowing SR existed, that way I can fully appreciate MOS :oldrazz:

Same here. Even though it left a SOUR taste in my mouth in 2006, I will always appreciate it for the wrong reasons. Thank you, Brian Singer. Those 7 years of embarrassment will finally pay off! Without SR, we don't get MOS. I'm truly thankful in a weird way, haha. :jedi:word:

a joke. a reference to SR when folks on here would say ''the S is too small.''

Ahhh, you can never for certain around here without a :oldrazz: or a :o. I've read stranger opinions on the Hype.

I highly approve of that low-res TV spot! So does Jon Peters:
s-JON-PETERS-large.jpg
Counting-money-animation.gif

Jon Peters must be lucky man as he gets to be producer for all Superman movies, while doing nothing ! :o

Same user uploaded a slightly better/clearer version.... :woot:

[YT]xhfxvHACPVs[/YT]

I know. I wonder if that scene is on krypton or earth? its hard to tell.
If it's on earth, then there is a whole mess of kryptonians/robots/I dont know what they are there.

Tis on Krypton bc he as not goatee, which means he is younger.

Hey guys I have been thinking but how would you feel if the military as well as Lois knew Clark and Superman are one and the same in this movie? Would it upset you or would you embrace the change? For some reason I think this is what they might do and if that's the case then I hate it.

Good ISS, let the hate flow through you. :palps:
I'm going to write Warners a strongly worded E-mail. Release Man of Steel this weekend or else I'll hold my breath.

Agreed 100% I remember after Superman Returns, I'm seen all around the internet begging executives to see my posts in how I LONG for a fresh, new, and most importantly, BADASS Superman to take place. I didn't want to see a sequel to Superman Returns and had a vision in who and how I wanted Supes to be portrayed from a visual standpoint.

That said, I just can't believe my eyes until this day. Everything from Cavill down to these T.V spots and trailers is the EXACT thing I've always wanted out of a new Superman franchise and I can't believe we're getting it. I thought it would never happen but sure enough, here we are!

June 14th is going to be a celebration!
Not only does it look BADASS (thanks Snyder) but it looks (the net ruined epic) huge and emotional.

:wow: :hrt: lois and Superman at the end of that spot! Zods landing, the action in this movie is gonna be insane. Superman is very angry!!! come on WB, put this bad boy in high res already, what the heck are they waiting for?

Haters are a broken record when it comes to this film.
Now you too can own Now That's What I Call Hatin': Volume 50 with those unforgettable tracks:

"The S is too small"

"Batman is better"

"Costume sucks where are the undies"

"Superman is BORING"

"Superman is STUPID* (Radio Edit)"

"Who cares, he can die from a rock"

Call now at 1-800-555-HATE, that's 1-800-555-HATE. Act now and you can get a new broken Shield Emblem t-shirt on FIRE! CALL NOW! :exp:

No goatee and the neo medieval Krypton armor – Zod and guys are definitely on Krypton in that shot.

Just noticed the group shot of Zod and Faora that they all have what seems like weapons drawn so perhaps it's not the sentencing or hearing but prior.

LASER LANCE!?! :wow:

Or as Jedi's like to call 'em, Lightsabers... Uh-oh Disney is going get me now. :jedi

Jon Peters must be lucky man as he gets to be producer for all Superman movies, while doing nothing ! :o
Well not only he got his payday, he also got one of his wishes - Superman fighting against a giant, mechanical spider. lol Well in the case of MOS, it seems as if Superman was fighting against the beam of an organic machine looking like from the cephalopod class.

LASER LANCE!?! :wow:

Or as Jedi's like to call 'em, Lightsabers... Uh-oh Disney is going get me now. :jedi

Remember when Geoff Johns and others were promoting Green Lantern as DC's answer to Star Wars... Seems Big Blue is gunna show 'em how it's really done. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"