All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes that smile of his even better is that you can really sense the fun of it in the way the flying is executed visually.

:cmad::cmad:

His....

Name...

Is....

CAV-EL, son of RUSS-EL

:argh:

:woot:

FlzqdMU.gif

And he has come to save us all from lackluster comic book films :awesome:

I'm looking at YOU Iron Man 3!!! :argh:

:hehe:

Ok OK, let me just settle this. Once. And. For. ALL. :argh:

I did not "hate" Iron Man 3. I DID, however, find it lackluster.

LordofhouseEl pretty much summed it up, so, I thank you :highfive:

There's alot less outrage of the potential of Jor-El being alive on Earth than I woulda thought around here..

If you weren't a Heat fan, I'd tear you to shreds for saying that DS!!

:oldrazz:

Since my Celtics are out...I want either Indiana or Memphis. Preferably the latter.

Talked with someone who had seen Man of Steel, confirmed by someone who's dad is an executive at Wal-Mart who didn't get to see this said private screening.
Take with a grain of salt, but I believe they were legit.
They absolutely LOVED this movie, best movie they had seen in years, Amazing, better action than the Avengers, emotional, breathtaking. Imagine a Synder visuals with a great script/screenplay/great pacing. They said they were shaking at points because of the intensity/cried like a baby at two points in this movie/tears of joy at other points. Michael Shannon steals the show. Cavill is awesome as Superman/Clark. Amy Adams is the best Lois yet! Faora kicks Serious *** in this movie and is insane! Movie does indeed begin on Krypton and we see the live birth of Kal-el. When Lara is by herself and watching the end of Krypton the music is haunting and its super sad. Zod does infact kill Jor-el, WB is IN LOVE with This movie, more so than TDK, so confident. Standing Ovation, People they talked too after screening were IN LOVE with this movie, said if the American people/critics don't like this movie they will lose all faith in peoples ability to judge movies. 4/4 (Person said for starters the person gives 3 examples of CBM as of late(TDKR 2.5/4, Avengers 3.5/4, Iron Man 3 2.5/4). Said MOS blows them out of the water and its not even CLOSE!

DRINK the Kool-Aid, Maooz!! :argh:

You know you want to :awesome: feel the fiery tang as it washes down your throat :lmao:

Talked with someone who had seen Man of Steel, confirmed by someone who's dad is an executive at Wal-Mart who didn't get to see this said private screening.
Take with a grain of salt, but I believe they were legit.
They absolutely LOVED this movie, best movie they had seen in years, Amazing, better action than the Avengers, emotional, breathtaking. Imagine a Synder visuals with a great script/screenplay/great pacing. They said they were shaking at points because of the intensity/cried like a baby at two points in this movie/tears of joy at other points. Michael Shannon steals the show. Cavill is awesome as Superman/Clark. Amy Adams is the best Lois yet! Faora kicks Serious *** in this movie and is insane! Movie does indeed begin on Krypton and we see the live birth of Kal-el. When Lara is by herself and watching the end of Krypton the music is haunting and its super sad. Zod does infact kill Jor-el, WB is IN LOVE with This movie, more so than TDK, so confident. Standing Ovation, People she talked too after screening were IN LOVE with this movie, said if the American people/critics don't like this movie she will lose all faith in peoples ability to judge movies. 4/4 (Person said for starters she gives 3 examples of CBM as of late(TDKR 2.5/4, Avengers 3.5/4, Iron Man 3 2.5/4). Said MOS blows them out of the water and its not even CLOSE!

:bow:

Praise Rao!! I will take it with a grain of salt, but I must ask the question I have been foaming at the mouth to have answered since time immemorial:

Is there spoken Kryptonian in this film?!?! :argh:

Please and thank you :woot:

There's alot less outrage of the potential of Jor-El being alive on Earth than I woulda thought around here..
Yea, if it was the Batboards....let's just say that spears would be shaken, shields splintered, a sword say, a red day, and C Lee would rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"