All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storyboards are not gospel. There's no telling from when in the process that particular set of boards are from. Scripts evolve/change, even through production. All things to keep in mind.

I bet this is going to be the Nokia trailer. And expect to see it online in a matter of hours or days! :)

My name is Jor-El, of the House of El, descendant of *Yar-El*, chief leading scientist of the planet Krypton. Husband to a loving wife, father to a revered son, member of a glorious race.

Fixed :oldrazz:

Great, now I actually have to watch that PIECE OF S movie. Oh well, I'll pay for Fast and Furious 6 and sneak into Hangover III cause there is no way in hell I'm paying for the latter.

Great, now I actually have to watch that PIECE OF S movie. Oh well, I'll pay for Fast and Furious 6 and sneak into Hangover III cause there is no way in hell I'm paying for the latter.

:o I won't have to pay for either. Amateur :hehe:

...I don't want another trailer. I feel like we've seen enough before the official release.

I'm happy for a new trailer!

But(I know off topic) but when is the new Hobbit Trailer coming out :( (hopefully with Man of Steel)

^^ Probably with MOS. They're the only two major franchises WB has going on right now.

Wait, I'm confused. What was the 4th trailer?

It confuses me sometimes too. It comes from people treating the teaser as two trailers because it has two slightly different variants.

All children on Krypton are grown...Kal-El is the fist natural birth on Krypton in decades or longer. I'm not sure what is going on there but I highly doubt that's Kal-El

That's not what the uploaders' caption on the photo says though. It does indeed claim that the "embryo" is Kal-El. Presumably if that is a scan from one of the behind the scenes books, it would have an official caption and the uploaders are simply relaying its contents. We have no idea how far exactly the genetic engineering thing goes on Krypton. Maybe the embryos are only enhanced during gestation, maybe Jor-El is saving his son from being subjected to enhancement and is trying to remove him from the birthing pools to do so. Of course, the caption posted on Facebook could be pure speculation, but there is no reason to dismiss it out of hand at the moment.

All children on Krypton are grown...Kal-El is the fist natural birth on Krypton in decades or longer. I'm not sure what is going on there but I highly doubt that's Kal-El

It will be Kal-El it is confirmed. The storyboards are drawn and written by Zack Snyder on the day he is shooting those scenes before filming begins.

My thesis:

Jor-El jumps into Birthing Matrix Pool and steals a (baby?) and somehow places it into Lara where he is born naturally instead of being born fully grown.

As DKDetective says, to save his son from having his destiny decided for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"