All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed every news, so I have a question: Zod and Faora arrive on Earth before Clark suits up/becomes Superman ?

I haven't followed every news, so I have a question: Zod and Faora arrive on Earth before Clark suits up/becomes Superman ?

We don't know, there's actually so much about the movie we don't know.

We don't know, there's actually so much about the movie we don't know.

That's sth I saw. So many action scenes, in different places, in the trailer, thus you can't realize what the movie will really look like .

There was a press screening today? Awesome. IGN did an initial reaction to a World War Z screening without actually reviewing it, maybe we'll get a similar write up since I bet websites are dying to be the among the first to get MoS reactions out there.

What was IGN's reaction to WWZ?

Thinking about the final battle last night.

It looks as if it is only Superman vs. Zod in the final battle in Metropolis and we have all been wondering what has happened to the rest of Zod's career. What if it takes the entire crew to run the Black Zero's gravity beam? If so, that would preoccupy the group, while Zod "rides out" to duel Superman.

There is also the possibility that in his attempt to place Superman in the PZ, Zod "sacrifices" his crew, and they go in as well.

MOS feels much more like an event than STID did. Feels like it's going to be the movie of the summer. Quite possibly even the year.

I haven't seen a movie that's looked this epic since.. Deathly Hallows Part II.. or maybe even Return of the King:word:

Last edited:
I want to see the whole film like this.

[YT]?v=mQG6F76On-M[/YT]

[YT]?v=aO-p6MZIz-o[/YT]

Recreated the comic con trailer. Not a video expert, but someone needed to do it :D

[YT]wDRiEYOOJhU&list=UUuu9YCaktPgkLjPuWWGHRYg&index=1[/YT]
Timing on the second half of the video is a little off, but good job.

I love how LOTR the Kryptonian armor looks. It's there and back again-without the singing and obvious makeup :p

Faora's armor reminds me of Sauron's armor

2551858405_sauron5_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

Faora's armor reminds me of Sauron's armor

2551858405_sauron5_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg
The gloves.

I thought we were talking about the Kryptonian armor, not the Black Zero armor. The Black Zero armor is like some mad mixture of Sauron and the Space Jockeys.

The gloves.

I thought we were talking about the Kryptonian armor, not the Black Zero armor. The Black Zero armor is like some mad mixture of Sauron and the Space Jockeys.

yeah you're right
It's the Black Zero armor that reminds me of Sauron.
Does she wear a helmet with this one? she needs to complete the sauron look :woot:

Lara's gown from the leaked images of the movie book reminded me of the elves in Rivendell. It's so beautiful.

Just watched Fast and Furious 6, and no MOS trailer :[
Was so waiting on it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back