BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - Part 97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh that dialogue was seriously cringe-inducing. :csad:

I haven't seen that clip of the show before but now that I've watched it, I don't find anything in that to be cringe-inducing.

So I did some research into the new "Aqua-man sent whales to save Superman in MOS" theory that popped up again.

This theory and the surfer dude Aqua-man description was reported by The Wrap's Jeff Sneider. So what's his source?

He is at a Wrap function and heard some guys talking loudly about Batman V Superman.
and there is where the whole story falls apart for me.
What are the chances that someone that worked on BvS would openly discuss this film in a room full of reporters?
Sounds 'fishy' to me.

I think the tattooed surfer description is being used because that description kinda fits Momoa.
jason-momoa2.jpg

Last edited:
I think the tattooed surfer description is being used because that description kinda fits Momoa.
jason-momoa2.jpg

Exactly...it's false information. Nothing was really revealed...just that Aqua-man will look like Momoa...which is a given since we pretty much know he has the role.

If someone came out and said WW will be an exotic-looking foreign woman in this film....all that person did was describe Gal Gadot.

Jason looks like Liu Kang in that image

I remember the days whenever we would get an official Batfleck pic, people thought it was either concept art or fan art. :hehe:

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet but whole Aquaman surfer look and aquaman sent the whales in MOS rumors are actually from Jeff Sneider from The Wrap. He was the one on Schmoes know meet the press podcast talking about this. He basically said he was eavesdropping on someone who said he was working with Zack Snyder on BvS and talking real load about things regarding Aquaman. Go to about the 29:30 minute mark to hear him talk about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ-OkAszojg

Yeah someone was trying to push it off as what the bat suit would look like

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet but whole Aquaman surfer look and aquaman sent the whales in MOS rumors are actually from Jeff Sneider from The Wrap. He was the one on Schmoes know meet the press podcast talking about this. He basically said he was eavesdropping on someone who said he was working with Zack Snyder on BvS and talking real load about things regarding Aquaman. Go to about the 29:30 minute mark to hear him talk about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ-OkAszojg

which is why I throw the BS flag. You are on a super secret film and you go to The Wrap's function...pretty much a room full of movie reporters and loudly talk about BvS. Sounds like misinformation to me.

I would be surprised if Momoa can carry a role like Aquaman, let alone does a solo film which becomes a successful franchise. As for the description of a tattooed surfer for a re-imagined Aquaman, it doesnt sound promising. So I hope its not true.

I would be surprised if Momoa can carry a role like Aquaman, let alone does a solo film which becomes a successful franchise. As for the description of a tattooed surfer for a re-imagined Aquaman, it doesnt sound promising. So I hope its not true.

Is there anything you looking forward to seeing in this movie?

Zryson bashes this movie at every chance, yet all of his posts are about this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"