BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? For some reason her name has always stuck with me and it just so happened to begin and end with A and R.

You'd be p******g off all the people with OCD if you had one box sticking out the bottom :woot:

They could add the truck driver. He's kind of hot girl. And the dicksplash kid.

It was something about Ayelet coming back as the VILLAIN in Justice League...

It should be published in the next 12 hours or so (?), one way or the other...

I heard through the grapevine that the Green Lantern they are using is:

thumbnail_4662308317870804656.jpg

I found out who's playing Amanda Waller in Suicide Squad.

Maggot Robbie

:pal:

But I am curious to know which Green Lantern will it be. I expected Hal Jordan, but am not sure is Ezra Millers Flash supposed to be Barry or Wally...

I found out who's playing Amanda Waller in Suicide Squad.

Maggot Robbie

Maggot Robbie?

Is that how they called her in school? :D

Just got back from a party where the DC movie slate was discussed as I sat with other people around a laptop checking out various sites online and talking about it with the other people at the party. What is interesting is how people are responding to the news. Some fans are thrilled, others are angry at other fans for not sharing the same excitement or responding to it negatively. Among the DC fans I talked with; people were happy about solo Wonder Woman and Aquaman movies but not so thrilled about the actors cast in the lead roles. As for Justice League, again it got a varied response. Some feel the movies are long overdue but other fans aren't happy about Snyder being attached to them. As for my own thoughts, there's a couple of movies I would go see at the movie theater but quite a few of them I would just wait for the DVD unless the reviews are spectacular when the films are released.

It should be published in the next 12 hours or so (?), one way or the other...

Wait, catch me up (we went through a WHOLE THREAD last night). What's supposed to be dropping? And what's all this about Superman's mum?

Not sure how you can say you aren't going to go see a movie in theaters when you have no info on said movie. These movies are at the least 2 years away. Saying you'll wait to see the movies on DVD is pretty ignorant since you have no idea who the director, writer, or stars will be.

I'm thrilled with the news and Miller is the out of the box casting that WB knocked out of the park. He's brilliant in Kevin and Perks and those two roles just show how much range he has. I just would have like the announcement to have been an event as opposed to something first seen on twitter. Not for any reason purely cause it would have been something cool to see unfold.

Even something like a viral thing.

:pal:

But I am curious to know which Green Lantern will it be. I expected Hal Jordan, but am not sure is Ezra Millers Flash supposed to be Barry or Wally...

Maggot Robbie?

Is that how they called her in school? :D

He's gonna be Barry not Wally.

Just got back from a party where the DC movie slate was discussed as I sat with other people around a laptop checking out various sites online and talking about it with the other people at the party. What is interesting is how people are responding to the news. Some fans are thrilled, others are angry at other fans for not sharing the same excitement or responding to it negatively. Among the DC fans I talked with; people were happy about solo Wonder Woman and Aquaman movies but not so thrilled about the actors cast in the lead roles. As for Justice League, again it got a varied response. Some feel the movies are long overdue but other fans aren't happy about Snyder being attached to them. As for my own thoughts, there's a couple of movies I would go see at the movie theater but quite a few of them I would just wait for the DVD unless the reviews are spectacular when the films are released.

Oh great now you're here. Just what we need.

Not sure how you can say you aren't going to go see a movie in theaters when you have no info on said movie. These movies are at the least 2 years away. Saying you'll wait to see the movies on DVD is pretty ignorant since you have no idea who the director, writer, or stars will be.

That's Zryson.

Ezra Miller feels like such a out of the box pick for Flash. Not sure how to feel about him. I'm just excited about getting a Flash film.

I often wonder why you even bother talking about these upcoming films if your interest in them is so low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"