BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
and by having carrie kelley take Jason's place, that cancels out the chance to ever see Red Hood done on the big screen.

She most certainly did not.

She wore big honkin' goggle things as Robin. With green lenses. They looked more like 3D goggles than glasses.

http://scifimafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/765274-robin.jpg

There's nothing all that "regular" about them. Which one assumes is why she wore them.

She also wore them before being Robin even entered into her mind so they may be a future time fashion item

batman-dark-knight-returns-part-1_12.jpg

Hey you two! I actually happen to like Nightwing with mullet! :argh:

"Same" said LEVITIKUZ as he is at home eating chocolate cake.

LEVITIKUZ made the mistake of turning away from the cake to look at the SuperHeroHype Batman and Superman thread. Once he turned back to his cake, it was too late. Luthor had striked again.

LEVITIKUZ made the mistake of turning away from the cake to look at the SuperHeroHype Batman and Superman thread. Once he turned back to his cake, it was too late. Luthor had striked again.

And that was terrible.

He's not around anymore. He got banned today.

Too much trolling I guess.

He did? Permanent ban or "take some time off" ban?

What Luthor did not know is while LEVITIKUZ was eating the cake, he sneezed on the cake. Upon hearing this Luthor asked LEVITIKUZ why he would do this to which LEVITIKUZ replied "because I'm evil". Luthor gave the cake back to LEVITIKUZ.

What Luthor did not know is while LEVITIKUZ was eating the cake, he sneezed on the cake. Upon hearing this Luthor asked LEVITIKUZ why he would do this to which LEVITIKUZ replied "because I'm evil". Luthor gave the cake back to LEVITIKUZ.

:lmao: loved that Justice League Flash reference! :up:

I had a Ghostbusters doughnut the other day with marshmallow filling.

LEVITIKUZ surely doesn't intend to continue eating the cake he just sneezed on now, does he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"