BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - Part 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
um...there was realism in Man of Steel?

tumblr_naeriaKCkl1sejys6o1_500.gif

The death and destruction in MOS still make me angry a year later. :o

i'm starting to feel like i may possibly prefer the BvS Superman suit to the classic ...

um...there was realism in Man of Steel?
Humanoid aliens with magical powers exist. Was the film "grounded" to a certain degree? Sure. Was the film realistic? Not in the slightest. It was a sci fi fantasy, period.

ЯɘvlveR;29899215 said:
rumor has it there will be a lot of destruction in age of ultron. i can't wait to see how some react to that. :cwink:

:funny: there won't be a reaction.

You'd think after flattening a city he'd at least smile when someone takes his picture. Knob.

from the writers mouth,
“Christopher Nolan and I have been trying to bring the naturalism of the Batman trilogy. Our approach has always been naturalist, realistic; we always try to imagine these stories as if they could happen in the same world in which we live. It is not an easy thing with Superman, and this does not necessarily mean that it will be a dark film, but in working on this reboot we are thinking about what would happen if a story like this really happened. How would people react to this? What impact would the presence of Superman in the real world have? What I like to do are stories set in ‘genres’ which, however, are not cartoons, or comics. I did the same thing with Da Vinci’s Demons, and I will do the same with ‘The Man of Steel.’”

for those who saw the movie, but apparently forgot that they saw the movie.

ЯɘvlveR;29899215 said:
rumor has it there will be a lot of destruction in age of ultron. i can't wait to see how some react to that. :cwink:

There was a ton of destruction in the Avengers. How come no-one complains about that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"