BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, nice! :up: That dude has been in like everything. Same with Scott McNairy.

Ha, nice! :up: That dude has been in like everything. Same with Scott McNairy.

I was surprised to see Scoot in Gone Girl. He is quickly becoming the modern day Gary Oldman with his different looks and accents in each role.

Did anyone watch Gotham last night? Arkham Asylum looks awesome on the show.

Wikipedia also says Keanu Reeves is an immortal French guy.

7xt7YAm.jpg

This guy is coming back!

any link to the source?

[YT]6CtWkObvCCc[/YT]
I actually just learned that last nite here on the hype. Go to the Misc. Film board look at the thread for his new movie JOHN WICKE. There's a screen shot in a post that's about this and it's from Wikipedia. Ah... The internet.

I actually just learned that last nite here on the hype. Go to the Misc. Film board look at the thread for his new movie JOHN WICKE. There's a screen shot in a post that's about this and it's from Wikipedia. Ah... The internet.

Maybe it's true.
x0dmEiB.png

I will watch that movie.

I take for granted how great it is to be a Batman fan, I can't blame the die hard Superman fans for being upset or a bit uneasy. We are spoiled! The way I see it, we paid our dues during the crap Batman films in the 90s. :o

I will watch that movie.

I take for granted how great it is to be a Batman fan, I can't blame the die hard Superman fans for being upset or a bit uneasy. We are spoiled! The way I see it, we paid our dues during the crap Batman films in the 90s. :o

Mr. Jackson, your sig!!! :lmao: Did Z really say that?

Batman The Animated Series = Nolan's Batman
Superman The Animated Series (which really started the DCAU) = Man of Steel
Batman/Superman Movie (with a revamped Batman who doesn't look like BTAS) = Batman V Superman

Only question mark is why Wonder Woman is here.

That's funny, I see it the same way. I really want a Batman Beyond movie to finish this Batmans story

Is Martian Manhunter in it?
Nope.
As much as I'd love to see him in the movie, regwec made a good point about J'onn having similar powers to Superman, dude has heat vision, super breath, super strength, the ability to fly, and he's an alien.

Nope.
As much as I'd love to see him in the movie, regwec made a good point about J'onn having similar powers to Superman, dude has heat vision, super breath, super strength, the ability to fly, and he's an alien.
Not trying to be that guy, but, Martian Manhunter just has optic beams, he couldn't have heat vision because excessive heat is his weakness.

That's a horrible point about Martian Manhunter being too similar to Superman, anyone familiar with the character knows that's completely invalid.

Martian Manhunter has similar powers to Superman, but his main powers are his shapeshifting and telepathy. MM is similar to Superman in that he is the last of his race, but he's totally different because MM actually knew his people when their race was thriving. He lost them as an adult, not as a newborn baby.

The emphasis always gets placed on J'onn's telepathy and shapeshifting and that's how he becomes completely different from Superman. His appearance also obviously sets him apart.

That point about him having similar powers is invalid because Flash and Superman both have super speed, Green Lantern also flies, Wonder Woman flies and has super strength, and Aquaman has super strength. The powers overlap but they are all unique.

Superman is truly human, he just has an alien body, Martian Manhunter is alien in every way and he has to adapt to Earth's ways. It'd be very interesting to see MM and Superman playing off each other on film.

The way J'onn was built up in the New 52's JL book was great. If they played it like that, I'd be willing to wait for a J'onn appearance, but it needs to happen at some point

Only if Martians are off shoots of Kryptonians...then it would be real

Only if Martians are off shoots of Kryptonians...then it would be real

All Martians are an offshoot of the Amazons. I mean, it's the only way to be consistent with the establishment of Zeus and magic in this universe.

can't wait to see how they explain the greek gods in the dccu with all the "realism" "dark" and "gritty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"