BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 98

Status
Not open for further replies.
916358_3692218_zps15b1bd50.jpg

wow...the internet has impressed me

Oh boy! Another HOT and DELICTABLE scoop from EL MAYIMBE

"FANBOY Nation" is sure to be all over this one!

Oh boy! Another HOT and DELICTABLE scoop from EL MAYIMBE

"FANBOY Nation" is sure to be all over this one!
Are you implying that they won't? Let's be real, thousands of fans will be tuning in tonight regardless of who the source was. :funny:

Are you implying that they won't? Let's be real, thousands of fans will be tuning in tonight regardless of who the source was. :funny:

We don't need to tune in, every single fan blogger and CBM will carry the news anyway.

El Mayimbe has been right in the past, not so much with his DC stuff though lol.

Either way there are always fun for discussions!:cwink:

Mhhhh DC scoop and Eh Maybe almost always turn out to be let downs.

Last edited:
I don't think dude has been right about anything DC for well over a year

El Maybe was right about that one scoop 6 years ago guys. Come on now, he gets it right from time to time.

I really hope sometime soon we get Justice League Dark announced.

I didn't read it until now. I was already a fan of the characters like Swamp Thing and John and Zatanna and Deadman and others. I need a JLD movie. Honestly I would take a del Toro Justice League Dark movie over a Snyder Justice League movie.

Also I love Frankenstein. Didn't really know about him until the New 52 and he's becoming one of my favorite characters. Would love for del Toro to use him.

I saw this post on cinemablend and it made me chuckle :D In response to those worrying about BvS juggling far too many characters:

Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
The Hulk
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
The Vision
Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker
Maria Hill
Peggy Carter
Dr. Selvig
and of course
Ultron

:o

I saw this post on cinemablend and it made me chuckle :D In response to those worrying about BvS juggling far too many characters:

Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
The Hulk
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
The Vision
Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker
Maria Hill
Peggy Carter
Dr. Selvig
and of course
Ultron

:o

I tried to pionting this out numerous times.Some peopes minds are made up

It's not how many characters are in the plot, it's how they are used in the plot.

I never felt Iron Man 2 was bad. I would likely give it a 7.5/10 but they never added characters that came out of no where.

TASM2 did the opposite.

It's not how many characters, it's how you use them. I will say the only character I am concerned about for Batman V Superman is Wonder Woman but to me at least, I don't she how she can work without it feeling like a Black Widow copy cat.

I don't think there will be too many characters although it will take skill to manage as there is only one intro film for all the non Man of Steel characters, and most probably won't get beyond a cameo.

Take out the sequels, and yes, pretty much.

Thor was a perfect example of how you can completely change the aesthetic of the Marvel Formula but at the end of the day it is still totally the Marvel Formula.

Marvel+fixed+seen+at+http+wwwfunnyjunkcom+channel+marvel+marvel+movies+in+a+nutshell+yxdnllk_51c398_5274828.jpg

You forgot about Elektra in Daredevil.

I see El Maybe has another "scoop" for us. Which means he'll hype it up to no end and then, when ti finally get's released, we'll all be like...

dr-evil-right.gif

Honestly, I have a theory in my back pocket that says that Wonder Woman is not going to be analogous to Black Widow in IM2. Because... I actually think a big part of her role in BvS will actually be more like an amalgamation of BW in IM2 AND Nick Fury's role in the MCU from IM to AVENGERS.

No, I don't have a speck of evidence to suggest this is the plan but... Diana is a high born warrior and diplomat and her character has had across her history a working relationship with both the U.S. Military and the U.S. Intelligence community. I'm also not suggesting Diana's been here in "Man's world" since WWII which has been another fan theory. I'm not saying she works for the USA or is beholden to the government, but as I stated she's known as a character to have close ties to military/intel and to have chosen to cooperate with them in various versions of her mythos. So why can't she be a mysterious third party throughout the film that later makes her costumed debut in the 3rd act finale only to reveal she's been trying to meet with our two lead heroes, together, for some time, thus leading us to JL? Again, that is just my view with not much to back it up with. But a super powered woman with a life time of combat training who is also an intelligent and intuitive peace maker and diplomat, whose been observing a mother whom has thousands of years of experience in organizing groups, might not be such a bad asset in trying to gather disparate, proud, powerful people to come together for the common good of the planet, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"