BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - Part 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, another THR article with DC news? Damn, what a day for us DC fans. :woot:

Margot Robbie? Oh my... And looks like I missed earlier today that David Ayer is confirmed for Suicide Squad. Yes!

I wonder if Ayer will go the R route of PG-13 route? If it's R, it's gonna be HARD R as he doesn't play around haha. And yes, I hope Margot Robbie actually gets cast, preferably as Harley Quinn. That writes itself.

Bit of a premature article, given that the only film we know about on Marvel's slate after 2015 is Captain America 3 in May '16.

Bit of a premature article, given that the only film we know about on Marvel's slate after 2015 is Captain America 3 in May '16.

True, but most likely the second 2016 movie is Doctor Strange. So if Marvel does say that May 2017 is say Black Widow or Captain Marvel, it wouldn't be hard for WW to still be first since the WB press release just mentioned 2017 and no exact date. We are all speculating June 2017 since that was on the earlier list, they can just as easily move to March again if needed.

Of course, it all comes down to whether they want the 'first female superhero' headline, or whether "Wonder Woman - The movie" is marketing enough.

Another big bit of news is coming...

It starts with an A, end with an R and have something to do with both BVS and JL.

LEVI has marked Will Smith as Black Manta as his next conquest. You all have been warned....

Another big bit of news is coming...

It starts with an A, end with an R and have something to do with both BVS and JL.

b6d6972ebb7171bad5b123f383e1eb79eb6415cfd6b7ae32f0daaf843d622207.jpg

I wonder if Ayer will go the R route of PG-13 route? If it's R, it's gonna be HARD R as he doesn't play around haha. And yes, I hope Margot Robbie actually gets cast, preferably as Harley Quinn. That writes itself.

If its a part of the DCCU then it will probably be PG-13. I could see this as something of a different way of illuminating some of background and histories of certain JL members since we can assume their capture had something to do with them. Especially Batman. Slade, Harley, and Deadshot are some of the likeliest choices and they are all usually considered closer to being in Batman's rogue gallery. Except for Harley who sits pretty squarely in that camp.

LEVI has marked Will Smith as Black Manta as his next conquest. You all have been warned....

Oh no.....

I make about 10 comments on Chadwick for John Stewart... no one bats an eye.

Then I make one small comment on Will Smith for Black Manta and everybody loses their minds!!!!

With villains as the leads, I think a Squad film can go R and not suffer for it.

I make about 10 comments on Chadwick for John Stewart... no one bats an eye.

Then I make one small comment on Will Smith for Black Manta and everybody loses their minds!!!!

You have to choose which you're gonna pound down our throats: Chadwick for John Stewart or Smith or Black Manta.

That first part came out wrong. :o

Aaron Rogers is playing Egghead in BvS obviously.

You can't say Hardy, Robbie, Smith, and Gosling are up for Suicide Squad but passed on it.

It's better to not tell people something will not happen.

One more Leaguer to go.

Who will be Green Lantern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"