BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - Part 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, that would be horrible. I now have a no-marble-mouth-policy for the new DC movies.

bummed.gif

If Suicide Squad is meant to be a one and done, Ryan Gosling signing isn't that much of a pipe dream.

When I saw Margot Robbie was gonna be in Suicide Squad, I immediately thought of Harley, but what I need to know is who is Will Smith playing?

So, assuming that Martian Manhunter won't be getting an appearance in these movies :-)cmad:), we now have all the Justice League members cast except for the Green Lantern.

Considering the Flash - Green Lantern bromance, I was expecting a Hal Jordan version, but given how younger Miller is from everyone else (by the way, has it been said, is he Barry or Wally?), I take it that John Stewart or even Kyle Rayner are equally possible choices...

I love Hardy but that Bane performance is a mixed bag to me.

Hardy is a great actor when given the right script, but I agree about his Bane.

When I saw Margot Robbie was gonna be in Suicide Squad, I immediately thought of Harley, but what I need to know is who is Will Smith playing?

If they get him, either Bronze Tiger or Black Manta.

Man I hope we get a Batman cameo in Suicide Squad!

Nah, I can't see Will Smith as Manta. Manta is ferocious and intimidating. I don't get that from will. Maybe Lennie James could work though. I doubt manta will be in Suicide Squad though. He will probably make his first appearance in Aquaman.

A bearded and graying Black Manta would suit Smith to a T.

After Robbie signed up for WB's Tarzan I suspected she'd be in a DC movie in the future.

Nah, I can't see Will Smith as Manta. Manta is ferocious and intimidating. I don't get that from will. Maybe Lennie James could work though. I doubt manta will be in Suicide Squad though. He will probably make his first appearance in Aquaman.

It doesn't matter if you can't see Will as Manta, what matters is.

giphy.gif

I've always seen Manta as vicious, cold hearted and calculating with an under current of rage.

I would think Bronze Tiger.

Manta would require the actor to wear a helmet most of the time and I doubt that would float Smith's boat.

Yeah that's a bit of troll article but as a fan of both companies I do have frustrations...

Wait, another THR article with DC news? Damn, what a day for us DC fans. :woot:

Margot Robbie? Oh my... And looks like I missed earlier today that David Ayer is confirmed for Suicide Squad. Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"