All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool af, if Patty gets to make a WW trilogy. If this is good etc. Or bring in other female directors for the potential sequels etc.

I hope more women directors are brought in not just for WW films, but other films as well. As for Patty, if WW is good, then I want her to do Man of Steel 2.

I'm assuming Ares' helmet is a Minotaur skull.

I really love Ares' design. It reminds me of the best of 16-bit platform videogame boss design.

I love how she smears blood on her face, and makes a howling laugh as she cuts every civilian in the town square. Stuckman came in and added his splendid rewrite. ''Explain that to Zod's snapped neck'', which is odd considering this takes place in the past.

BitterSerpentineAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

I read the "spoilers" for the review

IF true
the movie sounds ok.

Etta dying sucks and the way WW defeats Ares doesnt sound so exciting

Seems weird that Diana would be writing her life story to Bruce just to end saying "yeah, ill join"

Today Show interview coming soon. Trailer debut next week?

qv1wqzB.png

I read the "spoilers" for the review

IF true
the movie sounds ok.

Etta dying sucks and the way WW defeats Ares doesnt sound so exciting

Seems weird that Diana would be writing her life story to Bruce just to end saying "yeah, ill join"

Hmm... we saw Etta in the Armistice Day celebrations in the set photos. Then again, more could happen after that.

I guess even if audiences sign NDAs, some will still talk. And others who weren't there will take the easy opportunity to act like they were.

I'm going to avoid/go in search of spoilers. :oldrazz: And I certainly won't judge the whole movie already by these bits and pieces.

Last edited:
Toys always be spoiling ***** in movies

Really? Its such a spoiler/surprise to you that Ares is in this even after all the rumors and speculation.

Last edited:
There's like 4 different people on reddit saying they've seen the movie. And they're all pretty vague and have have conflicting plots.

Even though we would know the outcome I really want the classic bullets and bracelets trial to become Wonder Woman in there. It's always boring when they just have Diana steal everything.

Neither of them are probably right

Don't fall for the okie doke

Really? Its such a spoiler/surprise to you that Ares is in this even after all the rumors and speculation.

That's not the spoiler I'm talking about. The look of Ares is the actual spoiler I am referring to.

When did it become unacceptable to reveal the villain in a comic book movie before the release of the movie? Vulture appears in the first Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer and no one says anything. So many previous comic book movie trailers have shown the villains yet no one seems to care. Some comic book movies have the damn villain in the title (Avengers: AuO, X-Men: Apocalypse).

When did it become unacceptable to reveal the villain in a comic book movie before the release of the movie? Vulture appears in the first Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer and no one says anything. So many previous comic book movie trailers have shown the villains yet no one seems to care. Some comic book movies have the damn villain in the title (Avengers: AuO, X-Men: Apocalypse).
They want the twist unspoiled. The same having been said for Doomsday.

Huge difference when you tell who the villain is or how he looks in a trailer, a press release. That's fine but WW has given no hints in the trailer who the villain is or how he looks. To have it spoiled in a toy fair is disappointing, it would of been great to see it first on film.

On an unrelated note: it kinda bothers me there is no DCEU reaction to the existence of Wonder Woman (plus, how does she get the moniker in present day?). There was one for Supes, will probably be one for the JL, but Doomsday was a heavily televised fight. Why isn't anyone asking questions about this super strong woman who held her own and severed the arm of a being who killed Superman? She wasn't even in the Skwad files.

It was just another thing about BvS. As soon as DD was dead, the press/military would've been all over Bats and WW and we didn't get a peep of an interaction or immediate response on what just happened. It was kind of odd, and that basically was WW's modern day comeback in the DCEU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"