• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her roundhouse kick and horseback were a thousand words of excellency to me.

Indeed. After all the slow-mo in MOS there has been far too much use of it in all dozen or so DCEU films we have gotten since then.

You can definitely see in the WW footage that some beats are off, why are you so over-protective when it's so obvious?

In less than 60 seconds of action for a movie still filmingsorry, I don't see anything "off".

In less than 60 seconds of action for a movie still filmingsorry, I don't see anything "off".

Thank you! This movie has only been filming over a month and they gave us footage this early and people still **** on it.

oh ffs it's like a few weeks worth of filming for a summer 2017 film, boo hoo hoo Wonder Woman missed her kick now the film sucks! :o

When they said DC has the best villains they showed joker lex and ares, I think it's safe to say ares is the villain

can they please get away from all the slow mo action sequences? does zach have his hand in everything?
There was not one slo mo scene in Man of Steel. This film hasn't even finished filming, it is a work in progress at this point. Anyway whoever is reviewing this film, for good or ill, based on this footage is nuts. Wait until the film has finished filming and we have a real trailer and not just some footage.

Yes Zack Snyder has his hand in everything because he and his wife are producing all of the DCEU films.

Last edited:
:whatever: ...whatever

Sorry, but what is exactly "off" for YOU, other than a kick in a sequence slowed down, which for a film on location now means that 3 seconds that bothers you so much could be edited God knows how many ways or not even make it into the film at all.

It's thinking like that which makes it easy to feel that DCEU films get a heightened level of nit picking seemingly for the sake of it.

The strange thing is, they show three action sequences and all have some elements off, punches, kicks and slashes don't connect. Of course they can repair it in post-pro but it's weird to show them in this state.

I'm not nit-picking, it was too obvious. The shield punch was ok, you can notice it's little off when you slow it down, that could be considered a nit-picking, but the kick and sword slash were much more apparent.

There is no pleasing folks who've already decided to whine and nitpick and complain and rinse and repeat.

Im going to write an open letter to DC:

Dear DC.

Jokes Here, long time fan.

I'm writing to kindly ask you to stop releasing anymore future releases of footage for any of your upcoming films that have been filming for a few weeks, unless they are fine tuned to perfection, for remember that if punches, kicks and slashes don't connect then your entire film is at stake on how the fanboys today put it "sucking eggs"? So in the future please refrain from embarrassing yourselves any further like what you have done today, and remember, The fanboy is always right!.

Jokes.

That should convince them, right Consona? :o

Not a fan of the slow motion, but everything else was just dandy.

There was not one slo mo scene in Man of Steel. This film hasn't even finished filming, it is a work in progress at this point. Anyway whoever is reviewing this film, for good or ill, based on this footage is nuts. Wait until the film has finished filming and we have a real trailer and not just some footage.

Yes Zack Snyder has his hand in everything because he and his wife are producing all of the DCEU films.

Yup. Literally picking apart unfinished product? Classic SHH I guess.

Sorry, but what is exactly "off" for YOU, other than a kick in a sequence slowed down, which for a film on location now means that 3 seconds that bothers you so much could be edited God knows how many ways or not even make it into the film at all.

It's thinking like that which makes it easy to feel that DCEU films get a heightened level of nit picking seemingly for the sake of it.
DCEU films absolutely get nit picked more than other films. That's a stone cold fact and I don't give damn who thinks that I'm being paranoid or thin skinned by acknowledging a stone cold fact. Some people were nicer to an obvious disaster like Fan4Stick then they are to DCEU. It's that ****ing ridiculous. This film has not finished shooting yet and you will have the nit picking posts because that is just par for the course. If this were not a Warner Brothers production it would be acknowledged that the film is a work in progress but that's what we have to deal with. I'm not going to shut-up about it though, I don't care who wants me to.

There is no pleasing folks who've already decided to whine and nitpick and complain and rinse and repeat.

So quick to judge! I cannot wait to see the WW film, I've just commented on something I've noticed/agreed with others who've noticed, geez. :whatever:

Im going to write an open letter to DC:

That should convince them, right Consona? :o

Appreciate your sense of humor. :yay:

tumblr_o18hczi3W11qj4j9jo3_250.gif
tumblr_o18hczi3W11qj4j9jo4_250.gif

This movie looks great! I think part of the decision to go WWI instead of WWII was to avoid Captain America comparisons, and I agree with that. I also like the moral dilemma you guys were talking about as another big reason.

DCEU films absolutely get nit picked more than other films. That's a stone cold fact and I don't give damn who thinks that I'm being paranoid or thin skinned by acknowledging a stone cold fact. Some people were nicer to an obvious disaster like Fan4Stick then they are to DCEU. It's that ****ing ridiculous. This film has not finished shooting yet and you will have the nit picking posts because that is just par for the course. If this were not a Warner Brothers production it would be acknowledged that the film is a work in progress but that's what we have to deal with. I'm not going to shut-up about it though, I don't care who wants me to.

...Marry me ISS?

So quick to judge! I cannot wait to see the WW film, I've just commented on something I've noticed/agreed with others who've noticed, geez. :whatever:

Hey man you're alright. I'm referring to some other folks over here and on reddit and on many places on the internet who just don't want to pull their heads out of their asses. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"