All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
not just in Japan, she is not well known in many places around the world. like in China, only the DC fans, which is practically just a cult, know about her before BvS. now Wonder Woman fanbase is building up in a big way there.

BvS gross in Japan is meh at best, but the leg is quite decent; if Wonder Woman is actually a big factor, then the boxoffice potential of this movie in Japan looks good.

WW's legs are more than "quite decent." They're very long and smooth and slender because of Gal. :o

But I wonder if they will cast the Gods the Greek Gods haven't even been cast yet? Unless they aren't even going to be introduced in this movie or are they?

Themyscira!!! :hrt:

13051702_1010401255675926_5200074671920870331_n.jpg

Credit of the pic to Brousoz family. pulished on Promenons-nous sur la Terre.

no news from Paris,,,yet or needs to wait for "official" promo stuff.

I think since BvS release, this movie's marketing has been on point. there's Wonder Woman hype from BvS and always some spy pics to spread through the Net, and now by the end of the BvS theatrical run, we have her cinematic debut put online...

what's next? this hype need to continue to build til next year!

Crap, that is a gorgeous set. GORGEOUS.

SDCC would be the better and most probable place for the first trailer.

Last edited:
When is this film done so that Gal goes to London for JL? I would've thought she would've been done by now.

So yeah, the make-up artist was a good hint for us

Yea. Looks modern. So it looks like the whole film is a retelling of her origin, but ends Like capt America... In the present

rumors say that WW ending will connect with JL part one, so there's that.

the dress looks very nice and classy, almost as if they went with the Amazon ambassador route.

the film's layout is pretty clear from the start, it's a prequel to BvS, Diana's origin story, and bookend present day stuff.

from the look of it, the last part of the film most likely showing us Diana's life after she turned away from mankind.

ok, so this red rope/dress should be costume?! too elaborate for a cover-up for in between the takes~

ChFIongWwAElJN9.jpg:large

Looks like she's carrying something over her right shoulder

Last edited:
ok, so this red rope/dress should be costume?! too elaborate for a cover-up for in between the takes~

ChFIongWwAElJN9.jpg:large

Hmmmm. I was hoping that Wonder Woman's costume would be changed to provide a little more skin coverage / protection, but this is taking it a little too far!

I can't tell whether the red ... thing is a real "dress" or a fancy robe for covering the real clothes, but it looks more like a "dress" than it does a robe. Especially since the turtleneck collar would prevent it from being easily put on and taken off between filming scenes.

And the filming location obviously indicates that it is set in present day (or a more modern time than WW1). It will be interesting to see what storytelling device they choose to bookend the "flashback" elements. Will it be tied into Justice League, perhaps with Diana telling her story to a potential super hero (e.g. Laurel Lance / Black Canary) as part of a recruitment drive? Or could a publicly revealed / known Diana be telling her story to Lois Lane for an article? Or will it be tied into the photo from DoJ? Perhaps the photo held a clue or information which Diana needed to complete a mission?

EDIT: John-An has now solved the mystery of the red ... thing, which is some kind of fashionable red cape ... thing.

I think filming will wrap in a couple of days... I have checked the press release and they never said South China, so where did that come from? Just because Gal had a chinese language teacher? that could mean a couple of things.. Unless you know something I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"