BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated seeing Amy Adams look so so so extremely sexy in that film. While i have to go back and watch her look rather bleh in MOS. No sex appeal whatsoever which is something Lane usually has, if not unintentionally. Please look good in MOS2 Adams. stay in shape!

eh

OK

Why would Lois Lane wear those American Hustle clothes at the Daily Planet though?

It's already worked on a bunch of people. :o:o

And woah AMY!! :wow:

IKR?

Looks like she's still in her American Hustle character, that cleavage! plus SUperman's cape ;)

I hated seeing Amy Adams look so so so extremely sexy in that film. While i have to go back and watch her look rather bleh in MOS. No sex appeal whatsoever which is something Lane usually has, if not unintentionally. Please look good in MOS2 Adams. stay in shape!

and you've just taken this place back to a crappy place. Stay in shape you calling her overweight are you?

In American Hustle she played a con artist in the 70's no way Lois Lane dresses like that.

tumblr_mzbao1KQp71r0q4zwo1_500.jpg

EDIT: What the hell, Andreth? Causing me to double post! It's nice to have you back though!

eh

OK

Why would Lois Lane wear those American Hustle clothes at the Daily Planet though?

IKR?

Looks like she's still in her American Hustle character, that cleavage! plus SUperman's cape ;)

Casual Friday at the DP. ;)

and you've just taken this place back to a crappy place. Stay in shape you calling her overweight are you?

In American Hustle she played a con artist in the 70's no way Lois Lane dresses like that.

I'm not saying she has to wear that stuff, Lane ain't a skank lol. But hey, mmaybe try exuding some sort of sex appeal, w/ idk maybe a less bloated face and some make-up? There's no doubt Adams didn't look even half a good as she can. She can definitely pull a sexy kick-a** reporter. She simply didnt in MOS.

I'm not saying she has to wear that stuff, Lane ain't a skank lol. But hey, mmaybe try exuding some sort of sex appeal, w/ idk maybe a less bloated face and some make-up? There's no doubt Adams didn't look even half a good as she can. She can definitely pull a sexy kick-a** reporter. She simply didnt in MOS.

so which scenes required her to do that? She was practical and at the Daily Planet she looked fine and something a a professional woman would wear.

Amy-Adams-Lois-Lane-Daily-Planet-Man-Of-Steel.jpg

Yeah... but look at Amy's smile, it's so cute!

You're joking right? The only thing that really irked me about MOS was Amy. I hate to bring Smallville into the discussion this is what Lois Lane should look like:

sm802-0006.jpg

Lois_Lane_(Smallville)_001.jpg

Smallville-Style-Lois-Lane.jpeg

Then there Adams as Lane:

movies-man-of-steel-still-11.jpg

still-of-amy-adams-in-man-of-steel:-eroul-(2013)-large-picture.jpg

man-of-steel-laurence-fishborne-amy-adams-600x399.jpg

You mean to tell me Amy Adams couldn't look better? She could most definitely look better. Come on, there's no debate here. She can look better the she did in MOS and im hoping she does in MOS2

Man-of-Steel-AmyAdams-Lois-Lane.jpg

You're joking right? The only thing that really irked me about MOS was Amy. I hate to bring Smallville into the discussion this is what Lois Lane should look like:

sm802-0006.jpg

Lois_Lane_(Smallville)_001.jpg

Smallville-Style-Lois-Lane.jpeg

Then there Adams as Lane:

man-of-steel-laurence-fishborne-amy-adams-600x399.jpg

You mean to tell me Amy Adams couldn't look better? She could most definitely look better. Come on, there's no debate here. She can look better the she did in MOS and im hoping she does in MOS2

Man-of-Steel-AmyAdams-Lois-Lane.jpg

Erica Durance was a great Lois still the best for me overall and she looked great as well. Erica looks professional in those pictures.What's the difference other than brunette hair? so you're basing it on hair colour when Lois Lane has been shades of red,black and brunette in the comics previously. Blame the director you think Amy Adams had a say in how she was going to look?

Anyway can't be bothered with this debate AGAIN not with you just in general my friend.

Last edited:
--->Oh I'm sorry I guess she should have wore a tight blouse while she was in one of the coldest weathers.

--->And she should have worn high heels and a sexy pencil skirt while she was in a military operation.

Damn you Lois Lane! you should know better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"