BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and yes!

I really want some romantic Clois scenes. Usually, I can do without CB romances, but Clois is the one couple I ship. The mos Clois had some good moments that left me wanting more of them together.

Those pics in of Clark and Lois in bed are hilarious. I reckon they'll have some romantic scenes for sure, if only for a reason for another shirtless scene. After seeing the size of Cavill in those new pics they're not gonna let that slide are they? They can't do another running-while-wet one, so how you gonna show the guns? Get Supes naked with Lois, that's how. Man now I'm imagining a BvS that's rated R for sex scenes. That would be very, very wrong, but also very funny.

Those pics in of Clark and Lois in bed are hilarious. I reckon they'll have some romantic scenes for sure, if only for a reason for another shirtless scene. After seeing the size of Cavill in those new pics they're not gonna let that slide are they? They can't do another running-while-wet one, so how you gonna show the guns? Get Supes naked with Lois, that's how. Man now I'm imagining a BvS that's rated R for sex scenes. That would be very, very wrong, but also very funny.

I wouldn't even be upset about that. Bring on the Clois.

I wouldn't even be upset about that. Bring on the Clois.
I'd like general scenes like that - Clark sleeping in mid-air and such. They could add Lois in there just fine and keep the rating. It would lighten the mood, ala the "laundry sherrif", "we have no chimney" stuff in TASM2.

I miss the Lois and Clark romance/marriage.:csad:

Yeah me too… I don't even read any of the comics anymore. :csad: I just can't get into that damn 52 suit and the way they draw his face and hair now. I tried so many times… It's just not Superman to me.

I hate this Wondy and Supes thing. I can understand the reasons for them doing this, but I miss the dynamic between Lois and Clark. That being missing... I just can't get into the 52.

While I would prefer to not see them rushing the Lois/Clark relationship, and let it clearly develop with emotional depth and stability, I also have to agree that no matter what the background, a scene like the one above would not have any impact on the rating.

I hate this Wondy and Supes thing. I can understand the reasons for them doing this, but I miss the dynamic between Lois and Clark. That being missing... I just can't get into the 52.

I agree. Even in something like Justice League: War it's just strange watching Superman interested in WW, like that.

I am more convinced now that we'll see very little development on the Lois and Clark front with the latest news announcement. This is a JL movie.

Most of the time, I don't think we'll see much of them either. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll start off with them already established (and skip the fun "getting to know you" scenes) and have the typical CBM romance where Lois just shows up to kiss his cheek, say something sassy and disappear (much like Stark and Pepper in Avengers). I don't expect much depth or screen time for them, which is sad because I like those actors together and like how they started them off in MOS. I think it's pretty likely this is the type of thing we'll get even though I hope for more.

I'm sure I'll get slapped down for saying this and called a Debbie Downer, but whatever. Not everyone is gung-ho for JL.

Yeah I would also prefer solo movies.

I prefer depth to breadth.

The MCU has some of the broadest world building ever, but it's extremely shallow.

Amy is featured in Time Magazine 100 Most Influential People list.
http://time.com/68546/time-100-amy-adams-career-in-pictures/

Her friend Emily Blunt also wrote a nice piece about her.

The cinematic chameleon

Amy and I properly got to know each other in Albuquerque, N.M., while we were shooting Sunshine Cleaning. One night I was driving us home from a Mexican restaurant. I had just told her I was a great driver. Then, as we were leaving, I put the car in drive — rather than reverse — and drove us into a tree. It was a tap, not a cataclysmic crash. But to Amy, stuff like that is heaven. She just burst out laughing. That’s what I love most about Amy — she’s silly and funny and dirty. And she’s incredibly honest. She’s self-admittedly terrible at small talk and hiding her feelings, which I really admire in an industry full of gush. She’s also spooky-good at her job. There’s a certain mystique about Amy that helps the audience go with her on this chameleon of a career, from Enchanted to The Fighter to American Hustle. And I don’t think she’s discovered her full bag of tricks even yet.

Amy Adams shopping at one of her favorite stores: Target! She still looks beautiful without any makeup. :)

Me just want more of this.lol

tumblr_n2am99Jy2d1rei3gfo1_500.gif

^ That is the hottest CBM kiss ever IMO. I want more Clois too, dammit!

^ That is the hottest CBM kiss ever IMO. I want more Clois too, dammit!

And to think, that was just their first kiss...imagine what a kiss between the characters would look like after a year's worth of dating without secrets.lol

You know, if there's one thing that I love about Marc Webb's Spider-Man series, it's how he presents such naturalistic normal, yet intimate, moments between Gwen and Peter throughout his films and I somewhat hope for the same between Clark and Lois in these films.

The Gwen-Peter romance is the only good thing about ASM2.

With that said, it's excellent.

And yes, Lois and Clark were hot in MoS.

And to think, that was just their first kiss...imagine what a kiss between the characters would look like after a year's worth of dating without secrets.lol

You know, if there's one thing that I love about Marc Webb's Spider-Man series, it's how he presents such naturalistic normal, yet intimate, moments between Gwen and Peter throughout his films and I somewhat hope for the same between Clark and Lois in these films.

I'm not expecting Clois, but always hope for it. I can only imagine how hot they could be if they're actually given a decent amount of scenes together in this movie.

Gwen and Peter are the best part of ASM.

Most of the time, I don't think we'll see much of them either. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll start off with them already established (and skip the fun "getting to know you" scenes) and have the typical CBM romance where Lois just shows up to kiss his cheek, say something sassy and disappear (much like Stark and Pepper in Avengers). I don't expect much depth or screen time for them, which is sad because I like those actors together and like how they started them off in MOS. I think it's pretty likely this is the type of thing we'll get even though I hope for more.

I'm sure I'll get slapped down for saying this and called a Debbie Downer, but whatever. Not everyone is gung-ho for JL.

This does not require Amy Adams to be filming for six months she's not filming any other films this year. This would be a one day and you're done job and frankly it's insulting for someone like her if you end up just doing that. She's probably Pound 4 Pound the best actor in this cast.

Have you heard anything or read somewhere it suggests that Amy's going to have a smaller role? Cyborg and Aquaman are cameo's all the other a new actors cast will have less screen time than her. Gwyneth Paltrow wasn't even sure she'd be in The Avengers and she made an appearance for what was it 1 minute?.

Lois and Clark be investigating Batman and or Lex.

Last edited:

That makes two of us on the JL front .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"