Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, love the fact that Amy Adams is actually older. The character being older than Clark is fine by me too. They did that on Smallville (and Earth One I believe).

I personally prefer Lois to be older than Clark.

I've always had a crush on Amy. She's a fantastic actress and a total looker. I just watched the bar scene from the Fighter on YouTube, and Amy looks so hot in that scene. Wow. And she totally pulled off the tough bar maid persona as well.

You know, I keep looking at those new pics of Amy with brown hair, and even old manips that I thought looked awesome and made her look perfect as Lois, and I realised something... I really, really prefer her as a read head for this film.

I think it's because of the sort of the colour scheme of the film we've seen so far. Some parts look quite bluey/grey and it really makes the brighter colours like Supes costume and Amy's hair stand out. If she'd had dark hair, it wouldn't work the same for me!

I know right, loses his princess to some doctor on a crappy ABC soap, loses his fiance to Superman and dies and loses his position as leader of the X-Men to Wolverine.
Storm became the leader.

tfcover2625.jpg

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-steel-trailer-is-just-the-tip-of-the-iceberg

I was never too annoyed with Amy being a red head in MoS, but now, after seeing how good she looks with that colour... Yeah, that *****s me.

The reason she didn't dye her hair is because Snyder never asked her to. I imagine he didn't because he didn't think it mattered.

Either that or he wanted a red-headed Lois Lane. :o

You know, I keep looking at those new pics of Amy with brown hair, and even old manips that I thought looked awesome and made her look perfect as Lois, and I realised something... I really, really prefer her as a read head for this film.

I think it's because of the sort of the colour scheme of the film we've seen so far. Some parts look quite bluey/grey and it really makes the brighter colours like Supes costume and Amy's hair stand out. If she'd had dark hair, it wouldn't work the same for me!
Haha you've officially arrived at acceptance and you're even defending it now!

It's never bothered me. Amy is beautiful and she can become this role. Besides looking at the one shot of her we've seen from the movie so far (lol) it doesn't look red at all. The dark filters Snyder is using makes it look hazel or brunette. A more dark dirty blonde if anything.

Man-of-Steel-Trailer-Images-Lois-Lane-Amy-Adams-with-Superman-570x237.jpg

Haha you've officially arrived at acceptance and you're even defending it now!

It's never bothered me. Amy is beautiful and she can become this role. Besides looking at the one shot of her we've seen from the movie so far (lol) it doesn't look red at all. The dark filters Snyder is using makes it look hazel or brunette. A more dark dirty blonde if anything.

Man-of-Steel-Trailer-Images-Lois-Lane-Amy-Adams-with-Superman-570x237.jpg

I was just going to say this. Looks like those of us who wanted a brunette Lois Lane are (sorta) going to get our wish! :woot:

Good Lord, that is hideous...lol

thats the point it's that madtv type art style have you not seen the hayley atwell art!!:lmao:
6-hayley-atwell-caricature-artwork.jpg

The hair color has never really bothered me because I'm a pretty firm believer that Lois truly can look like any woman which is sort of the point of her. I think she's one of the few female characters in a sea of female characters who isn't defined by her looks first and foremost but more by her job and her personality. I think that's rare and very cool. So I'd really be fine with any woman of any coloring or race playing Lois because I just think....she's the embodiment of what's inside and not what's on the outside in a really shallow world.

I really think that part of the reason why they chose to keep Amy's hair red in this instance is, in part, due to Superman Returns. I think they were really trying to establish that this was not Superman Returns. I also think that if they were reading 90's era comics in preparation for the fillm (and Henry has told us that he read Death and Return of Superman which means others might have also used 90's comics) then they may have thought it might be nice to keep the red hair.

If Amy wants to dye her hair for the sequel, that's fine with me. If they decide to keep it red, that's fine with me too. I think she's beautiful either way. I'm not going to be judging her performance based on the color of her hair anymore than I would judge a performance based on the color of someone's skin.

I just wanted to say, you have some fantastic posts in both this thread and the All Things Superman thread. Great work! :yay:

thats the point it's that madtv type art style have you not seen the hayley atwell art!!:lmao:
6-hayley-atwell-caricature-artwork.jpg

But usually it has a cuteness to it, a silliness to it....that is just scary. Nothing cute or funny about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"