Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lois and......Jor-El??

Screen%20shot.jpg
ARRGGGGGGHHH..

Dude, put that image in a spoiler tag man

It's from a frigging TV Spot. That is par for the course right now. If you don't like, don't come around here. This is a spoiler board after all.

ARRGGGGGGHHH..

Dude, put that image in a spoiler tag man

This is the spoiler forum, it is from a TV Spot....if you are that afraid of seeing something spoilerish, you might want to go to the non-spoiler forum. You know how it works around here.

Its awesome to see Lois shooting that laser gun.

I'm one of the few who liked Superbaby in SR so I wasn't disappointed inthe relationship in that movie. Plus I loved how she saved him from the ocean. I am greatful that MOS is essentially giving the middle finger to that 52 crap going on.

She looks stunnning in that shot.

She's both stunning and can put on the emotions.. great actor... I don't really like how some shows just cast 'hot looking actresses' who can't act...

In SR, I guess they cast a HOT looking GUY who can't act... LOL...

She's both stunning and can put on the emotions.. great actor... I don't really like how some shows just cast 'hot looking actresses' who can't act...

In SR, I guess they cast a HOT looking GUY who can't act... LOL...
I agree. Believe me I saw a lot of this chick is pretty so she should be Lois fancasting.

I agree. Believe me I saw a lot of this chick is pretty so she should be Lois fancasting.

I was so excited when my Fav superhero of all time Superman was being made, and then when I found out who lois lane was going to be, I was ecstatic... I think it's a great start to this movie.. the cast was superb.. can't complain there... and they found a guy who can act to be superman... (the biggest problem for me with SR was the lack of emotions or acting skills in Routh)

I was so excited when my Fav superhero of all time Superman was being made, and then when I found out who lois lane was going to be, I was ecstatic... I think it's a great start to this movie.. the cast was superb.. can't complain there... and they found a guy who can act to be superman... (the biggest problem for me with SR was the lack of emotions or acting skills in Routh)
I agree, Routh was sub-par. I was glad Cavill landed the role. Adams is one of the best actresses working today, it's always a good idea to have her in a film.

Last edited:
WB/Singer had no confidence in Routh as an actor considering his 3 word lines...
In this movie, WB has jam packed it with great actors. This will be the ultimate difference maker. The GA will actually care about the characters. As good as the special effects look to be, it will always be secondary to the acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"