Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
new scene of lois

tumblr_mm5kp65av01qgb3zso9_250.gif

wow

Dang...this thread was at the bottom today.

Some pics:
Lois & Selina
:hehe:
tumblr_mirbaeeWOi1qzpz91o1_500.png

Lois in the trailers so far:

tumblr_mm8xomAcv71qeyjtso3_250.gif
tumblr_mm8xomAcv71qeyjtso1_250.gif

tumblr_mm8xomAcv71qeyjtso4_250.gif
tumblr_mm8xomAcv71qeyjtso2_250.gif

If only comic con gifs were allowed.

hahaha, I know right? I was about to say:

Lois in the trailers so far: (minus the comic con one where she's sharing a passionate kiss with Supes :cwink:)

hahaha, I know right? I was about to say:

Lois in the trailers so far: (minus the comic con one where she's sharing a passionate kiss with Supes :cwink:)

Plus, there's also the one shot of her running towards the camera.

Oh right, I had forgotten about that, we were speculating about where she was, I think that the Black Zero theory is stronger now.

Oh right, I had forgotten about that, we were speculating about where she was, I think that the Black Zero theory is stronger now.

Speaking of locations, where do you think the kiss is?

Hmmm... I really see smoke and destruction behind them, I'm gonna say it's during or after the final battle in Metropolis.

Honestly usually I am fine with people having differing opinions but not on this subject. I will always respond harshly but respectfully when people complain about Adams age. Because a film was just released in which a 50 year old actor had 31 and 33 year old actresses as his love interests. Cruise looks good for his age I suppose but he damn sure don't look like a 35 year old. Surely James was on the Oblivion thread complaining about that.

I have a question James, were you up in arms about Depp starting the Pirates franchise in his late 30's or RDJ starting the Iron Man franchise in his early 40's? Are you offended that Paltrow is 8 years younger than RDJ and playing his love interest? Are you offended that Andrew Garfield is more than 6 years older than the actress playing Mary Jane? Were you offended by the age difference between Anne Hathaway and Christain Bale in The Dark Knight Rises?

What are you talking about, that is an AMAZING Oldman gif! :argh:

My mister is older than me (and Henry Cavill), but he still looks like he's in high school. :oldrazz: Some people just look older than they are, and some folks look younger than they are.

IIRC, I bet most people who are harping on Amy's age are teenage boys who think the only women worthy of being love interests in CBMs are Megan Fox-types. :oldrazz: They tried that in SR (Kate Bosworth was FAR too young and delicate to play an experienced Lois) and see how well that turned out. :o
My two favourite posts about this issue about Adams' age (again..). Of course it came from two intelligent women.

As being a man passed 40 myself, I've still always find the age difference between "the hero" and the "love interest/female sidekick/damsell in distress etc etc" that still seems to rule H-wood incredibly ridiculous in these modern days.

I've only seen Adams in The Fighter (unless for small forgettable roles maybe), and then instinctivily thought: "What a great character, such an awesome actress, and as usual she'll prolly be like 15 years younger than me, since she must've been clearly younger than Wahlberg".

I was glad to realise that Adams actually is somewhat older than she looks (which of course doesn't mean "old" in the normal world), and that we get such a great actress as LL this time. But like I SEE SPIDEY said, people seems to get upset when the female star for once is older.

Like someone said, Cavill looks older than his age, and Adams looks the opposite. I just hope Cavill's acting match up to Adams.. :cwink:

Nah, just kidding, I think Cavill actually will be a great Superman.

Hmmm... I really see smoke and destruction behind them, I'm gonna say it's during or after the final battle in Metropolis.

Yeah, Im thinking that they're going to kiss, say they love each other, right before Supes does whatever he does with the gravity beam.

Last edited:
Hmmm...No way the L word is involved, at least not IMO, I doubt their relationship is gonna get that far, it's just a kiss, but they're definitely gonna start developing strong feelings.

I know Snyder has been mentioning superman falling in love with Lois, but I doubt they'll actually say it.

Hmmm...No way the L word is involved, at least not IMO, I doubt their relationship is gonna get that far, it's just a kiss, but they're definitely gonna start developing strong feelings.

I know Snyder has been mentioning superman falling in love with Lois, but I doubt they'll actually say it.

Well if its of any indication, while I'm not sure on where their feelings will be at the end of the film, Amy did say that one of the things that Lois uses to support Superman in the film is her "love" for him.lol

Well if its of any indication, while I'm not sure on where their feelings will be at the end of the film, Amy did say that one of the things that Lois uses to support Superman in the film is her "love" for him.lol

This.

Isn't Lois supposed to fall for Superman fairly quickly? I mean isn't that just apart of the lore?

Maybe not even instant "love" but an instant infatuation, attraction that turns into real love as she gets to know him. As long as they do it right I won't have many problems with her "loving" Supes.

I wonder if there was anything to that engagement ring that was being sold from the production back in Feb-Mar? Could Lois be a divorcee?

Hmm something has to happen between Lois chasing him/being a threat, and then seeing him as something more than a front page story, I guess that the whole "seeing him more than a front page story" means she falls for him. I just hope that the transition gets a good development.

That good development for me means she'll go through this : curiosity, chasing her pulitzer winning story, deep admiration, attraction, friendship, love

Since we know the movie isn't about romance and there's so much ground to cover, with the first 3 stages she doesn't even need to have scenes with Clark/Superman. She can admire him and start to get to know his good heart without having actually met him, Amy mentioned in an interview how Lois feels a connection to him given that he's always wandering and never setting roots, just like her. I have the feeling she'll start admiring the good samaritan, the guardian angel, the ghost she is chasing before he makes his debut as Superman.

I don't know how the dual identity is gonna play out for Clark/Superman, but if she really knows it's Clark Kent she's chasing then it'd be interesting to see Lois struggling to write her article exposing Clark Kent, don't you think?

Lois: "Can I borrow the batpod later?"
Selina: "Only if you've been good."

:funny:

ohhh
:hehe:

I wonder if there was anything to that engagement ring that was being sold from the production back in Feb-Mar? Could Lois be a divorcee?

Then it'd have to be a wedding ring.

Last edited:
Then it'd have to be a wedding ring.
Oh. I didn't even know there was a difference. Then it's gonna be a long time for me. :p

Still I wonder who it was. Or could it perhaps be Martha's engagement ring that she passes on to Clark and the Lois-Superman relationship progresses further than we thought. :wow:

Maybe the ring has nothing to do with Lois having been engaged or married. Maybe it's her dead mother's or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"