Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that Amy will be amazing in the role but it seems as if her Lois is written a bit more like Lana Lang as opposed to Lois. I don't know why but she gives off a Lana vibe.

Where on earth do you get that from? We have not heard or seen nearly enough to have idea how she is "written". All he have is one voiceover where she is clearly supposed to be an article she has written about Superman and her interaction with Supes in the interrogation room. The first is an elegant piece of prose characteristic of Lois Lane as a great journalist and the latter involves being flirty and teasing in an aggressive, hard-nosed manner such that some nuts around here thought she sounded "*****y". All I see or hear here is Lois Lane. There is nothing to indicate at all that she is written like Lana. No offence, but I think you are seeing or hearing things because of the red hair. And some people seriously think that glasses, clothes, and posture can't convince others that Superman and Clark are separate people... lol

Amy is wearing that famous green jacket that we saw her in the comic con trailer while Lois was kissing Superman.
I'm getting the feeling that the kiss happens when Supes drops her off as a good luck token before he has to fly off again to continue saving the world. It has a fast and furious time is of the essence quality to it.

Last edited:
Where on earth do you get that from? We have not heard or seen nearly enough to have idea how she is "written". All he have is one voiceover where she is clearly supposed to be an article she has written about Superman and her interaction with Supes in the interrogation room. The first is an elegant piece of prose characteristic of Lois Lane as a great journalist and the latter involves being flirty and teasing in an aggressive, hard-nosed manner such that some nuts around here thought she sounded "*****y". All I see or hear here is Lois Lane. There is nothing to indicate at all that she is written like Lana. No offence, but I think you are seeing or hearing things because of the red hair. And some people seriously think that glasses, clothes, and posture can't convince others that Superman and Clark are separate people... lol

I said she gives off a vibe that she's being written by Lana and that I don't know why. I do think that it's the look that's giving me that vibe which will probably go away when I see the movie. Maybe it is the hair. Regardless, it won't be a problem for me.

I'm getting the feeling that the kiss happens when Supes drops her off as a good luck token before he has to fly off again to continue saving the world. It has a fast and furious time is of the essence quality to it.

If that's the case, then I hope we get two kisses in the film, the first one being the one you just mentioned and the second one being at the very end when they can take their time to enjoy it.lol

I'm wondering though on how much times passes between Lois and Superman escaping from Black Zero and the final showdown in Metropolis since Lois seems to be dressed in different clothes obviously from her reporter getup that we've seen her wearing when she goes on board Zod's ship.

And i wonder if there's a particular reason as to why Metropolis is chosen to be the city that Zod turns his sights on destroying since I don't think that there will be much time to establish any significant importance of the city to Clark within this film other than when he most likely joins the DP at the end.

If that's the case, then I hope we get two kisses in the film, the first one being the one you just mentioned and the second one being at the very end when they can take their time to enjoy it.lol

I'm wondering though on how much times passes between Lois and Superman escaping from Black Zero and the final showdown in Metropolis since Lois seems to be dressed in different clothes obviously from her reporter getup that we've seen her wearing when she goes on board Zod's ship.

And i wonder if there's a particular reason as to why Metropolis is chosen to be the city that Zod turns his sights on destroying since I don't think that there will be much time to establish any significant importance of the city to Clark within this film other than when he most likely joins the DP at the end.

Could be he attacks Metropolis as a means of luring Clark out, or as punishment if Superman fails to follow his orders.

^Adams just doesn’t have the spunk, she has a healthy dose of funk and even a little bit of edgy punk. :funny:

Yeah...come to think of it. Why Metropolis for Zod?

a fair question why metropolis. but the answer is very simple. every hero needs to save his city from the comics.

Lois is trying to smell Supes' Old Spice shampoo.

But he is already the man you would like your man to smell like!!!

When I look at my non-existent man and then back at Supes, I die a little inside. :( [/moodkiller]

mosng3.gif

With all these new clips in the last 2-3 weeks, it's not helping patience.

Yeah, that is an iconic scene from the mythos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"