The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway is Selina Kyle, Tom Hardy is Bane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, I'm just glad it's not Jolie playing Catwoman. She's legitimately the most overrated actress today.

what are the chances, do you think, of influence from the Legacy storyline?

hathaway2.jpg

First leaked photo of Anne as Catwoman..without the mask! OMG

:woot: :oldrazz:

i'm not exactly excited about this news, but, IN NOLAN WE TRUST!!!!

In all honesty, I'm just glad it's not Jolie playing Catwoman. She's legitimately the most overrated actress today.

Perhaps, but I like Jolie...but her as Catwoman would be a bit ridiculous.

I still think Keira Knightly is Talia so shoot me. :o

Micah's "girlfriend" looks amazing though. AMAZING. DAT FACE, DEM BOOBS!!!!

I don't even want to see a mask on Hardy. Sue me, but to cover up that great actor's face would be a crime.

I was hoping Ali Larter would have been Catwoman, she's much stronger, more muscled, fitter and far more athletically capable than Hathaway.

I'm very happy about Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, think she will pull it off. Better than Talia.

Hope we see catwoman do some free running and parkour!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEeqHj3Nj2c[/YT]

My guess as to Nolan's take on Catwoman: she won't be the cat burglar type, but rather, she'll be a sort of Robin Hood. Instead of stealing from the rich, though, she steals from criminals and finances herself and gives the rest away.

One of the criminals she steals from is a South American drug lord named Bane, newly moved to Gotham. His goal: rule Gotham by making it dependent on his own highly addictive designer drugs, but also: break The Batman.

To aid in his quest, he takes a drug of his own design, which he calls Venom. It increases his speed and strength and numbs his body to pain.

He grew up in a South American prison, eventually killed the "top dog" there, escaped, and used the knowledge he gained from reading while in prison to become a formidable strategist, fighter, and chemist.
well isn't that extremely awesome!! quick, iron that out so Chris can rewrite!!:woot:

I'm very happy about Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, think she will pull it off. Better than Talia.

Hope we see catwoman do some free running and parkour!

[YT]WEeqHj3Nj2c[/YT]
Fixed that video for you.

I don't want hardy to wear a mask either. I wasnt to see death in his eyes.

:p

I was hoping Ali Larter would have been Catwoman, she's much stronger, more muscled, fitter and far more athletically capable than Hathaway.
She just had a baby. Besides, Hathaway's a better actress.

And yet, Anne Hathaway can actually ACT. That's got to count for something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"