Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are better looking with short hair.

Some women look better with longer hair (which is my personal preference); some look better with a shorter cut. It depends on what kind of face you have. Antje looks good either way though.

Does she wear two different armors? Kryptonian one, with and insignia and a battle one. With a helmet.

Does she wear two different armors? Kryptonian one, with and insignia and a battle one. With a helmet.
man-of-steel-01-365x550.jpg
antje-traue-faora-man-of-steel.jpg

Short hair works depending on the girl.

Ugly ones maybe, long hair all the time is the best for gorgeous ladies, but personal tastes.

Wow, I can't tell you how offensive and juvenile this post sounds to me. As it is a matter of "personal tastes", you probably should have been more careful in phrasing the first part of the post.

The thing is, her voice sounds sad and desperate, like someone who's realizing that her army is losing. I actually expected it to be MORE sinister, but I think this way is far more disturbing. The idea of being more bothered about things not going one's way than millions dying is downright creepy, IMHO.

And here are some caps:

"You won't win"
GPTGMLE.jpg

Honey, I think she's bulletproof
opLzjve.jpg

Zod and Faora both seem like fantastic villains.

I know I will. Faora all the way.

It's nothing against Adams, I love her, but despite the fanbase, I've never cared for Lois Lane all that much.

Same with Mary Jane in Spiderman, what's so special about her? Give me Gwen Stacy any day.

Really the only Lois Lane related thing I like, is her giving Brainiac double middle fingers in Superman Unbound.

Teri Hatcher made me love Lois Lane.

halle berry rocks the short hair very well but also very gorgeous with long hair

Berry looks absolutely stunning with short hair, but rather plain (but still pretty) with long hair.

Finally we got to hear her talk! I liked the both the delivery and the line itself a lot. :up:

So pretty, but eyes filled with so much hate. She just might be the prettiest supervillain.
s2110.jpg

The only other person I would be content with in this role is Natalie Dormer.

But Antje is by far the best possible choice.

So pretty, but eyes filled with so much hate. She just might be the prettiest supervillain.
s2110.jpg

Oh wow, can I ask where you got that still? I've seen it before, but I haven't seen it so big and perfect before. Are there more there?

^ Ironically, I found it at the No-Discussion Official Photo thread. However, I heard they were released on the Nokia site. Here's another pic of Antje as herself.
antje_traue_antje_traue_03_PEi1woB.sized.jpg

Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I'm not sure if it's just me, but from the shots and dialogue that we got of Faora in the new trailer, she really didn't come off as an evil person, at least in the sense that Sarah Douglas did when she played Ursa. Faora in MOS as far as she's presented in the new trailer comes off as someone who's just doing their job.

Yeah, her voice sounds like she's trying to convince Superman, in an almost sympathetic voice, like "Why are you fighting this unwinnable battle?"
But she also reinforces her threats against humanity on behalf of Zod. I think she'll be more than one-dimensional, at any rate.

I've been a fan of her's since i saw her in Pandorum.

I've been a fan of her's since i saw her in Pandorum.

Same here.

Here's another big pic of Faora previously released but now in hd thanks to Nokia. Wish they would release the rest on their site.

MOS22.jpg

So, I don't know if anyone has realized this, but looking at this picture here,
2n3a1c.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks it looks kinda like Faora isn't completely evil, or at least not the whole movie. I mean, the fact that she's putting that breater on Lois, and Clark isn't looking at her in any kind of confrontational manner, just like, curious.
It kinda makes me think she betrays Zod at some point. Which might be the reason as the rumor says, he kills her.

How do we know she isn't taking it off...?

In the recent trailer, you see the helmet thing go over Lois's head.

but... they are in Earth's atmosphere...why do they need the breather helmets?

^ Maybe they are about to take off in the ship? It wouldn't make much sense to wait UNTIL she was dying from lack of air until they put on her breathing apparatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"