Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to be overly technical, Iris did say in last night's ep that she went out on a date with her editor (Scott).
Not to mention Caitlin was ready to ride the Jay train before he disappeared.

And yes, Oliver has been pretty weak all season long. He's gotten beat up more this season than every other season combined.

Not to mention Caitlin was ready to ride the Jay train before he disappeared.

And yes, Oliver has been pretty weak all season long. He's gotten beat up more this season than every other season combined.

Very true. But considering they all think he's Zoom, betting she's wanting a refund on that train ticket price currently.

Olicity will get back together, according to Marc Guggenheim. He loves pandering to olicity shippers.

tumblr_o4u7pvRoT71sp0e81o1_500.jpg

It's from a current issue of TV Guide Magazine, which is dated April 17 2016.

This show won't ever get good again.

^ Not even the slightest bit surprised, and can't even feel all that upset or angry anymore, at this point.

As a Laurel fan, I feel that even if by some miracle that Laurel doesn't end up in the grave, I hope they don't ever get O/L back together again on this show - unless its like one of the final scenes of the series finale.

With Guggenheim and these writers, its pretty clear that a female character must be reduced to extremely unlikable levels to provide an overly angsty-drama romantic relationship foil for Oliver. Ever since the start of last season, Felicity went from being 'palatable' all the way down to 'please leave Star(ling) City for somewhere else very far away ASAP, and never look back'.

MG & company have some how found a way to eclipse & dwarf the hero the whole show should be based on with a non-canon character who was only originally just meant to only be a small bit player in a couple first season episodes.

every episode now has a "HEY! LET ME TALK TO YOU!" moment when a character is getting dramatic... leading to a one on one lecture...

this show is just ****ing silly at this point.

I almost feel like the decision to kill Laurel is not because it makes sense for the story, but rather because they're fully committed to Olicity and don't know what to do with her now that she won't ever be with Oliver.

its ok.. maybe Oliver will fall in love with a Laurel worth caring about... from Earth 2 :o

Now that it has been revealed that Talia is in the universe, I think she will be DD's partner that will turn up. She has been my main guess since last July, when it was announced that another villain would turn up. Queen Bee was another, but I thought that she was less likely. Talia has gone against her father before in the comics and done her own thing, and that has included joining or forming her own organisations. She also had connections with H.I.V.E in the comics. I hope that she has motivations other than revenge for her father. We already got that in a movie four years ago.

Now that it has been revealed that Talia is in the universe, I think she will be DD's partner that will turn up. She has been my main guess since last July, when it was announced that another villain would turn up. Queen Bee was another, but I thought that she was less likely. Talia has gone against her father before in the comics and done her own thing, and that has included joining or forming her own oeard rganisations. She also had connections with H.I.V.E in the comics. I hope that she has motivations other than revenge for her father. We already got that in a movie four years ago.

I heard speculation elsewhere that Ruve could actually be Talia. It fits, since Nyssa would more than likely be born in the 1980s to be in the same age range as Oliver, Laurel, Tommy, and Sara in the 90s when Malcolm arrives in Nanda Parbat. She made it clear she hasn't ever used the Pit herself in what she said to Laurel this season, whereas its possible Talia had, which would explain why Ruve is still somewhat youngish (definitely not looking in her sixties, but neither does Darhk).

I heard speculation elsewhere that Ruve could actually be Talia. It fits, since Nyssa would more than likely be born in the 1980s to be in the same age range as Oliver, Laurel, Tommy, and Sara in the 90s when Malcolm arrives in Nanda Parbat. She made it clear she hasn't ever used the Pit herself in what she said to Laurel this season, whereas its possible Talia had, which would explain why Ruve is still somewhat youngish (definitely not looking in her sixties, but neither does Darhk).

Personally, I would prefer it if they bring in someone new to play Talia. Although, I hope they do not leave it too late like TDKR before Talia reveals herself. I hope that she will have more time than she was given at the end of TDKR to display her "villainy". I assume that Talia would be a very good fighter, as she is a member of the LOA and so far Ruve has not displayed any type of fighting skills. Anarky was able to capture her. You never know though, maybe Ruve is Talia, and will kill Damien to take full control.

Olicity will get back together, according to Marc Guggenheim. He loves pandering to olicity shippers.

It's from a current issue of TV Guide Magazine, which is dated April 17 2016.

This show won't ever get good again.

I really hope that the negative reactions that are coming from pretty much every viewer that isn't a shipper (heck I've even started to see the shippers get annoyed with how much Olicity there is on this show now) eventually shows in the ratings and they dump Guggenheim and Mericle on the curb, that's the only way I can see this show having a chance at becoming anything near what it used to be.

If you haven't seen it already, Gail Simone's twitter is the best thing ever today. She's just absolutely trolling the **** out of Olicity fans. Absolutely hilarious.

If you haven't seen it already, Gail Simone's twitter is the best thing ever today. She's just absolutely trolling the **** out of Olicity fans. Absolutely hilarious.

Saw it earlier. I agree; its wonderful. I really want to hop on there and reply to one of the outraged Oliciters with, "So, did you throw this big a fit when the showrunners had Darhk shove Felicity in a gas chamber?"

I don't visit this board ever but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one whose had it with the Felicty crap I gave up on the show three episodes ago after watching every episode before them and was scrolling through to see if anything has changed I guess not I'm not coming back until this Olicity crap is done and to everyone still watching you have my sympathy.

The dip in quality since season 2 is terrible. I'm not even caught up because it became more like a chore to watch now. I'll finish this season and see where season 5 goes, but I've lost hope.

The dip in quality since season 2 is terrible. I'm not even caught up because it became more like a chore to watch now. I'll finish this season and see where season 5 goes, but I've lost hope.

Yeah, I stopped watching. If Laurel is still alive by the end of the season and Felicity's role is reduced I might get caught up.

Yeah, I stopped watching. If Laurel is still alive by the end of the season and Felicity's role is reduced - and Olicity is ended for good - I might get caught up.

FIFY, and that is the only way I would ever want to think about catching up on this series.

If you need proof of who is in the grave

Ce5ytZTUIAAHfJi.jpg:large

Ce6B-CoUMAEGQmC.jpg:large

you sound like everyone hates olicity.truth is they have lots of fans.

As for death i am stunned they had balls to kill
Laurel.I wish she would have died in s3 instead of sara.so we would be spared having to resurrect her for LOT.let's remember lot of people didn't like Laurel.i thought for sure death wouldn't be Laurel.I was wrong

Very sad to see this. However, this was leaked on April Fools Day. So it may not be true perhaps? You get rid of the cast member who has really become dedicated to their role, despite not being given any solid screen time or fight sequences. The show runners have no respect for the character, which is sad considering the history and fanbase that character has. Again, if true, extremely disappointed and it's gotten to the point where I haven't watched the past 3 episodes and only watch Emergency Awesome episode reviews and realize that even reviewers that him don't point out the flaws this Olicity trash does to the show and more comic book relevant characters yet only pander to it and praise Felicity.

seems kinda silly to put [BLACKOUT]the black canary[/BLACKOUT] on the grave stone.

March 31st isn't April Fools Day

True. However, some media sources like to have long lead-ups. Case in point: the Arrow reddit has had a running joke for the past several DAYS all for a culmination in the past 24 hours. However, I don't know enough about paparazzi to say whether they also do stuff like that. I generally have a low opinion of them as it is, so technically, wouldn't put it past them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"