Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Discussion in 'Past DC TV Series' started by Thread Manager, Dec 22, 2017.

1. WhoMani Registered

I appreciate that he admited that he only stayed on for the money but its important to point out that he stated that he had a blast filming season 8.

Hopefully moving on and doing new things will make him feel better. Every other interview I’ve seen or heard with him, he has seemed laid back and happy. Hope he’s feeling better now after his panic attack on Michael Rosenbaum's podcast.

2. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Why did he have a panic attack on there? What was so unusual about that podcast? And how did he overcome that panic attack? Did Rosenbaum help him out?

3. DCnightwing23 Registered

I think he's been pretty open about being very emotional as the end nears with Arrow, saying goodbye to the Arrow crew and cast, he even expressed his frustration with some of the logistics behind the last Crisis stuff he shot. I believe he's stated he cries almost every day, his wife had him start seeing a therapist, and he's had trouble sleeping.

If you listen to the podcast, Amell complains about the room being too hot and then excuses himself because he felt like he was going to puke, and then stated he was going to have to end the podcast early. From the podcast, it seems like he came back the next day or something and finished it. Rosenbaum was very empathetic towards him and his situation, which I respect a ton. Just seems like Amell is overwhelmed with the farewell to the show and his cast and crew.

4. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Rosenbaum should've told him "You have failed this podcast!"

5. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

I hope when Oliver brought back the multiverse, that he also brought back Queen Consolidated. It’s a shame what happened to his family company throughout the course of the series.

6. LifesEnd Registered

hope the wrestling show works for him. Sounds fun.

7. herolee10 No More Miracles

8. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

Hey, guys! Been a while. Just thought anyone who still hangs around might be interested in an upcoming superhero book I wrote inspired by my love of Arrow. It comes out next month!

Vigilante’s Light (February 2021)