Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

I appreciate that he admited that he only stayed on for the money but its important to point out that he stated that he had a blast filming season 8.

Hopefully moving on and doing new things will make him feel better. Every other interview I’ve seen or heard with him, he has seemed laid back and happy. Hope he’s feeling better now after his panic attack on Michael Rosenbaum's podcast.

Why did he have a panic attack on there? What was so unusual about that podcast? And how did he overcome that panic attack? Did Rosenbaum help him out?

Why did he have a panic attack on there? What was so unusual about that podcast? And how did he overcome that panic attack? Did Rosenbaum help him out?

I think he's been pretty open about being very emotional as the end nears with Arrow, saying goodbye to the Arrow crew and cast, he even expressed his frustration with some of the logistics behind the last Crisis stuff he shot. I believe he's stated he cries almost every day, his wife had him start seeing a therapist, and he's had trouble sleeping.

If you listen to the podcast, Amell complains about the room being too hot and then excuses himself because he felt like he was going to puke, and then stated he was going to have to end the podcast early. From the podcast, it seems like he came back the next day or something and finished it. Rosenbaum was very empathetic towards him and his situation, which I respect a ton. Just seems like Amell is overwhelmed with the farewell to the show and his cast and crew.

Rosenbaum should've told him "You have failed this podcast!"

I hope when Oliver brought back the multiverse, that he also brought back Queen Consolidated. It’s a shame what happened to his family company throughout the course of the series.

I think he's been pretty open about being very emotional as the end nears with Arrow, saying goodbye to the Arrow crew and cast, he even expressed his frustration with some of the logistics behind the last Crisis stuff he shot. I believe he's stated he cries almost every day, his wife had him start seeing a therapist, and he's had trouble sleeping.

If you listen to the podcast, Amell complains about the room being too hot and then excuses himself because he felt like he was going to puke, and then stated he was going to have to end the podcast early. From the podcast, it seems like he came back the next day or something and finished it. Rosenbaum was very empathetic towards him and his situation, which I respect a ton. Just seems like Amell is overwhelmed with the farewell to the show and his cast and crew.

hope the wrestling show works for him. Sounds fun.

tumblr_p9ajrccOEM1r03pmko1_250.gifv
tumblr_p9ajrccOEM1r03pmko2_250.gifv

Just realized that the show is going to be 10 years old later this year!

That went by really fast. Still angry we didn't get a Laurel spin off lol. How they treated that character(s) makes it hard for me to do a rewatch.

Dont miss the shipwars though. Life is so much quieter.

Sad that the Arrowverse is practically on its last legs and only held together by Diggle crossovers.

I think it’s for the best. I like that Superman and Lois is its own thing and they have a clean slate.

I think it’s for the best. I like that Superman and Lois is its own thing and they have a clean slate.

I wouldnt call it a clean slate per say...they've definitely taken advantage of COIE. But if anything, I'd want the Arrowverse to step it up and get on their level.

Just realized that the show is going to be 10 years old later this year!
Man, that's just so insane to me. The time has really flown by. The show really meant a lot to me in those first two seasons, I just happened to watch it on a whim and it ended up becoming my favorite show on tv, looked forward to it every single week. It's still a shame how it went downhill so fast, but I'll always have great memories of those first couple of years.

I’ve been watching some old episodes (season 1 still the best). Season 5 was pretty good with Prometheus but his theme music was grating to my ears!

I’ve been watching some old episodes (season 1 still the best). Season 5 was pretty good with Prometheus but his theme music was grating to my ears!
I loved his theme music lol. Season 5 was definitely good but my favorite was season 2.

Remember when Diggle was trying to get with his sister-in-law? Good times.

Yeah that was weird and then his brother came back and was evil then Dig had to kill him. Diggle came out of it pretty ok in the end when all was said lol.

woww 10 years. Say what you will about the show but it was a trailblazer for comic book tv. I dont think Daredevil would have existed without this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"