Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

It makes sense. William was born before the island, and the island was 11 years ago at this point. Therefore, we can extrapolate that William's birth was 3 years before Oliver went to the island, which doesn't seem inconceivable given his apparent immaturity in the flashback in S2 when he told Moira about Samantha's pregnancy.

2. batdude Registered

Well. if they get bored with it, they can send him to boarding school in Central City or something. He doesn't have to stay forever.

3. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

I'm not a fan of the kid, mostly because I'm not a fan of the "But why must you risk your life saving the city!" argument. Bluntly, Ollie should take the kid aside and give him a little talk. "William, you are my son. I love you, you are incredibly important in my life. But my responsibility to you is not my only responsibility. I also have a responsibility to make sure other son's don't lose their fathers. I know you might not understand now, but. . . I hope one day you come to understand that I am trying to be the kind of man who is worthy of being your father."

4. kguillou Registered

I'm catching up with the show before the big crossover and I'm on episode 4 and I gotta say, I think the show is has found a comfortable groove of quality its settled in. One huge improvement are the fight scenes. I've been paying attention to the quality and while its still no Daredevil, I've noticed they do a lot more one take fight scenes now which is really impressive, although I imagine they're probably a b**** to film but hey kudos to them. I wish they would improve on the actual sound design of the punches and kicks as that adds a lot of impact to fight scenes but thats a small nitpick.

5. Daltonio Avi Arad's Sidekick

Well... their scenes in the S5 finale did bother me actually, there was just enough other good stuff in there that I could ignore it. It's hard to imagine just how much I hate Felicity and that relationship, lol. From what I've been hearing, there isn't quite as much to keep me watching in Season 6. The only characters I really care about anymore would be Thea, Black Siren, and Slade, and from what I've heard, none of them have been given much to do anyways.

Either way, I'm definitely not watching after that crossover so I guess it's all moot. The Arrow subreddit turned into a Punisher one now. XD

6. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

7. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

8. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

9. dmcreif Registered

10. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Wait, so some fans were so angry that decided not to even talk about Arrow?

11. Osiris-Rex Head-Kick

What happens if you try to talk about Arrow? Do you get banned?

12. Zant Registered

So they have managed to make Felicity even more unlikable? How is that possible?

13. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

No, you can still talk Arrow.

14. herolee10 No More Miracles

Honestly, I'm pretty much done with the entire Arrowverse at this point.

I had been waiting on the sidelines to see if "The Flash" would improve but it's quality has been consistently going down as a result of their #WearetheFlash & #Feminist concepts as they've made it into more of the "Iris West Show".

And honestly I have no desire to watch "Arrow" more either because Felicity's actions in the recent crossover was the breaking point for me. I truly despise her character and find her completely irredeemable. The words that I would choose to describe her would only end up getting me banned from here.

Honestly, I was starting to have some hope for Felicity again after Season 5 but no longer. I won't support a show that continues to portray such a despicable character as someone worthwhile.

Between the constant pandering to tumblr ships to the several political agendas being pushed on almost every show where the actual intent of the message is lost in the horrid execution, this universe is completely hopeless in my eyes.

15. Pennywise Registered

Yeah, I don't really plan on watching Arrow anymore!

16. Osiris-Rex Head-Kick

Lol, I don't plan on watching Arrow any less. It's my least favorite of the four, but I'm a liberal so I like the political jabs at trump and I think Felicity is cute. Yeah, that was a jerk move at Iris's wedding,
    but sometimes Felicity is a bit of an airhead and just got caught up in the moment without thinking about it enough.

17. NotNickFury Registered

So Superboy Prime punched a hole into reality again and merged the multiverses for a moment. Either that or Stephen Amell had a photo moment with Justin Hartley.

On an unrelated note, Supergirl had a Smallville nod a few weeks ago with the mention that Clark has a friend named Chloe who has a wall of weird.

[​IMG]

18. 2kt09 Snyder Rent-Free

Late on the uptake.

Only 3 parts of the way so far, but damn...did Guggenheim manage to take over full control this crossover?

Usually with every crossover they've had so far, somehow Arrow ends up with the best episodes. Not this time and not especially with that plotline.
    I doubt Olicity was barely a thing this season, so wtf.

19. Avenging Angel We have unfinished business.

I doubt Berlanti is going to touch Arrow again but Flash still has a chance even with the damage being done with V-iris being shoehorned everywhere.

I've let my anger go with Arrow. It's taken a beating over the years and I figure since next season will more than likely be its last, I've allowed myself not to feel bitter. I've actually started to enjoy it again.

What's being pandered to is politics. For Felicity it was sexism for Iris it's racism. I doubt much will happen anymore with Arrow now that Olicity is endgame. Flash may see the sun if not this season but the next. I reckon Flash will go to 10 seasons if they allow it to. Think Arrow is done though.

20. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

[​IMG]

Totally think this means BYE BYE THEA!

21. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

Yeah, as soon as I saw that I was like "Oh, off into the sunset it is for Thea/Roy." Guess Guggy changed his mind about WildQueen.

22. shabadoo25 Registered

What pray tell made FS so despicable to you? Please tell me it's not the park wedding interruption/proposal/marriage.

23. Dr Lee Insert interesting quote here

That was a ******** move by Guggie & Kreisberg... NO reason to do that other than to piss on the character and give the rabid haters more to squeal about.

24. KevTravels Registered

why do you guys think this is the end of Thea?

25. shabadoo25 Registered

For sure, but it also means they are going to use the tired, "he's really the Arrow" thing again to get Ollie off the charges?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.