Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the ban hammer came down fast there.

But back on topic, is it too late for a reboot or at least Frank Miller to take over so Oliver can get his balls back. He had about 9 good episodes of development there, and now he has nothing. Once again the second half of the season is shifting the focus to storylines that are not as interesting.

Damn, the ban hammer came down fast there.

But back on topic, is it too late for a reboot or at least Frank Miller to take over so Oliver can get his balls back. He had about 9 good episodes of development there, and now he has nothing. Once again the second half of the season is shifting the focus to storylines that are not as interesting.

I can't see this season being rebooted because of the flash forward they already had with the grave stone which has to probably play out for the remainder of the episodes.

I can't see this season being rebooted because of the flash forward they already had with the grave stone which has to probably play out for the remainder of the episodes.
In all honesty, I was hoping for Barry to save his mom last season so it could essentially erase last season of Arrow as well. And while I know it won't happen and the death is supposed to stick, but I wish he would turn back time on this season as well.

The Waverider crew could still do it.

Talia al Ghul exists in the DC/CW universe

Talia al Ghul exists in the DC/CW universe

More specifically the 1950s, since it'll be on the upcoming episode of Legends. That finally gives us a clue as to when Batman might have operated (and thus why the codename Oracle was "taken"). Talia is, to my knowledge, roughly of age with Bruce, so that would put him in activity around the 70s/80s. In essence, at a time where things like masked vigilantes and other such things would have been more or less unreported due to the lack of ability to track them, as opposed to the modern era where anyone with a cell phone can capture an image of the vigilantes now cropping up in Star City/Central City/etc.

too much trashing on arrow make the forum toxic and bad and unless someone can predict what happen next then no it could be brilliant last 6 episode.

They are gonna have to work some serious magic to save this awful season.

More specifically the 1950s, since it'll be on the upcoming episode of Legends. That finally gives us a clue as to when Batman might have operated (and thus why the codename Oracle was "taken"). Talia is, to my knowledge, roughly of age with Bruce, so that would put him in activity around the 70s/80s. In essence, at a time where things like masked vigilantes and other such things would have been more or less unreported due to the lack of ability to track them, as opposed to the modern era where anyone with a cell phone can capture an image of the vigilantes now cropping up in Star City/Central City/etc.

Not necessarily. Lazarus pitts and all of that, can keep someone pretty youthful.

If they were to go that route of course.

too much trashing on arrow make the forum toxic and bad and unless someone can predict what happen next then no it could be brilliant last 6 episode.

It could be, however the writing quality they've demonstrated indicates that will not be the case.

Not necessarily. Lazarus pitts and all of that, can keep someone pretty youthful.

If they were to go that route of course.

Except for whatever reason, Ra's needed a new Heir by the 1980s, which is when Nyssa would need to be born to be around Tommy and Oliver's age in the 1990s when Malcolm arrived to train with the League.

In other news, I've heard some speculation that Ruve (Darhk's wife) is actually Talia al Ghul.

Except for whatever reason, Ra's needed a new Heir by the 1980s, which is when Nyssa would need to be born to be around Tommy and Oliver's age in the 1990s when Malcolm arrived to train with the League.

In other news, I've heard some speculation that Ruve (Darhk's wife) is actually Talia al Ghul.

Laurel's death maybe the final nail in the coffin for me, this however is just burning at the stake. God it's so stupid that it might be true,a good deal of Arrow's reveals and plot threads definitely have the "got it from the discussion forums" quality to them.

I can predict it because I've already seen it with last season. Intriguing build up in the first half, promising storylines coming out of the second half, until finally, the season has it WTF moment where nothing makes sense, characters stop acting like themselves, and everyone seems more concerned with getting Oliver and Felicity to love each other again.

I seriously hope there's not another Olicity sex scene like at the end of last season. That was excruciating to watch. Utterly cringeworthy scene.

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/?fref=ts

The video about standards and practices for his FB page is a good one, especially since he addresses the problem of people attacking his co-workers. First time I've heard anyone from the show address the attacks on KC, CL, and EBR.

Lol at "if someone's going to attack someone... go to Twitter to do that". No truer words have ever been spoken before. :D

I got this via e-mail . Fallow up on Stephen Amell's wanting to cross over with super Girl.

"Supergirl" and "The Flash" EPs 'Always Wanted' Crossover, Hope for Future "Arrow" Involvement

Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg talk making their "Flash"/"Supergirl" dreams come true, and the chance of future crossovers -- maybe with Arrow?

Read it now on CBR...

Not sure how Arrow would crossover with Supergirl, unless there is an Oliver Queen on Supergirl's world.

I watched most of the crossover, and it was just one episode, but they seem just as bad with the shipping there. Kinda makes me wonder if it's just a Berlanti and Co. thing overall.

For me, generally the relationship stuff on Supergirl is handled very well. Of course there has been a little bit of back and forth but for the most part it seemed earned. The relationship dynamics in the crossover episode just felt like it was written by Arrow writers though.

Wish Buckle's Canary Cry, would look as good and actually be as useful as Silver Banshee's scream was on Supergirl.

For me, generally the relationship stuff on Supergirl is handled very well. Of course there has been a little bit of back and forth but for the most part it seemed earned. The relationship dynamics in the crossover episode just felt like it was written by Arrow writers though.

Interestingly, all the main characters on Flash are currently single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"