Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what do you make of that response Primal Slayer, if I may ask?

It's pretty clear cut, he wasn't happy.

I mean do you think his response was fair, or were the accusations that MG was claiming that the person was making valid in your opinion?

I loved his response, partially because the person who posted it is a very annoying fan who likes to go after certain cast members for stupid stuff. I don't think it had anything to do with sexism or anything that the requester was trying to imply.

I gained a small measure of respect for him for blasting that loonie.

I don't really be on tumblr or twitter much, but I have seen that name StilettoRoyalty brought up before and it was never for good reasons. She is quite infamous, it seems.

Every time I watch YJ, there are soooo many storylines I wish they would incorporate/adapt to this show.

I wonder will they ever follow up on the Supermax reference in season 2, or if they will reveal who was after Katana and her husband in season 3?

I wonder will they ever follow up on the Supermax reference in season 2, or if they will reveal who was after Katana and her husband in season 3?

what was the supermax reference in season 2 again?

what was the supermax reference in season 2 again?

Didn't it say Supermax somewhere in the prison that Oliver was locking Slade in, during the final episode? I am pretty sure it did, but I am working on memory here.

Didn't it say Supermax somewhere in the prison that Oliver was locking Slade in, during the final episode? I am pretty sure it did, but I am working on memory here.

He called it a Supermax. But I don't see what about that has to be payed off, especially since the only 2 characters there are probably embargoed. Just means it's a very secure facility, unless you're Merlyn.

He is nicknamed the magician (sarcasm)

which storyline I think some of the stronger one are from season 1

I want them to adapt the Artemis storyline/family and the Roy clone storyline.

Even doing a Flarrowverse wide storyline for like The Light accumulating in a major crossover event would be cool. Just have each show put in little hints, each having their own villain that is connected.

Even doing a Flarrowverse wide storyline for like The Light accumulating in a major crossover event would be cool. Just have each show put in little hints, each having their own villain that is connected.
wasn't the Roy clone thing a young justice thing only and wasn't from any ofthe book's prior?

and they'd still sorta need Jim harper Roy's uncle who show the harper meta human heritage and the Guardian , the captain America of the DCU.

well as I stated in the flash section
page:19
Colton Haynes plays Roy Harper on Arrow and Flash. Can you imagine him playing Guardian Jim Harper in Supergirl since Guardian and Arsenal are related?
I'd use the guy from the black list Diego Klattenhoff who plays Donald Ressler to play the Guardian since he looks like him and since he's Roy's great uncle
I wanted him for that in Arrow though since Roy was there. and show has some meta human dNA in his family espcailly sice the other side vandal sagave will never be adressed and now.... alot has been taken offthe table with Roy.

Donald Ressler

and we seen what happen in this show the made vandal unrelated to him and that is one of he many things that made Roy and his cool . that he was related to meta human heroes and villain genetically but was a skilled hero as well earned his heroism skill wise starting from oliver (<<not being the only one)as one of his teachers.

they stripped alot and we still don't know much on his back ground family history .

Last edited:
Every time I watch YJ, there are soooo many storylines I wish they would incorporate/adapt to this show.
Their take on Arsenal is frickin' awesome!!!

That show had a big focus on the Arrow family.

I think if they do Artemis it could be similar to Helen/Huntress storyline. A two to third story arc. It be great to see Chesire/Sportmaster fighting against team arrow and Artemis a villain turned hero?

It would be a good parallel of how Thea could've turned out and of course have Artemis turn to the good side at the end.

CW actually graced us with a new "poster"
CauGl0bUcAAGiwP.png

I thought they forgot how to promote the show with promotional products.

Any promotion for Arrow is great at this point since we barely get anymore poster. It is probably a big episode or they would not release a new poster

[YT]oxXJ9NgJxvY[/YT]

Deadshot is on The Flash right now.

It would be a good parallel of how Thea could've turned out and of course have Artemis turn to the good side at the end.

CW actually graced us with a new "poster"
CauGl0bUcAAGiwP.png

I thought they forgot how to promote the show with promotional products.

Great poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"