Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Olly's face should be pure scars by this point, especially after s06/s07.

Last edited:
Cool to see characters like Roy, Thea, and Katana showing up for the last season.

I'd love to see Wildcat again. He got hit by Brick and fell to the ground and is never heard from again.

I 100% sure we will never see Wildcat. Its a shame that Arrow wasted this character badly.

Wildcat should’ve been introduced with the rest of his Justice Society members in Legends of Tomorrow.

I thought he wasn't. Unless they mean he's returning but not as a regular.

Yeah, it only says he'll recur, but heck, that could be for as much as two episodes. Still, glad Roy our Boy is back.

I'm through the 2040 episode of S07. Started to feel the drag of the future kids/actors/stuff, but at least it sort of paid off with that episode.

I do think, if you took a shot every time they said 'vigilante' you'd be drunk before the title card.

Yeah, it only says he'll recur, but heck, that could be for as much as two episodes. Still, glad Roy our Boy is back.

I was so happy finally watching these past 2 seasons, and how they went full in on Roy's flip kick-take down. I miss that joke during the first 3 seasons.

Will he do multiple side and back flips only to get savagely knocked out again. Colton Haynes is not a great actor. I was actually glad he was gone from the show

Wow, Thea and Roy both recurring...I hope they dang well give their relationship closure. And Roy has to do at least a couple flips, of course.

Wow, Thea and Roy both recurring...I hope they dang well give their relationship closure. And Roy has to do at least a couple flips, of course.

Up through 2040 episode, they still haven’t said what happened to Thea after she left for the League stuff.

Finished s07... hmm, went out on a whimper. Don’t know how excited I am knowing all of s08 is lead up to Crisis. Was hoping for some rollicking good fun and then Crisis, can’t imagine what the two prologue episodes will entail.

I really don’t like future stuff now after it became less of a guessing game and now the main A story.

The first half of S7 was pretty solid but whew! that last half was just a hot mess. To much in not enough time and just throwing everything they could. Why did they even bring back Diaz?

The first half of S7 was pretty solid but whew! that last half was just a hot mess. To much in not enough time and just throwing everything they could. Why did they even bring back Diaz?

Well at least he died and was removed from the plot.

The CW released this pic about an hour ago. It's supposed to be from tonight's ARROW....I'll put it in a spoiler tag for those that don't want to see it early -

72971559_1536782349793397_838794623143903232_n.jpg

Where are all the individual episode threads for Season 8?

Also, why is it called Starling City? I thought they changed it to Star City a long time ago.

Where are all the individual episode threads for Season 8?

Also, why is it called Starling City? I thought they changed it to Star City a long time ago.

The writers messed that up a couple times during s07.

Tonight’s episode is a love letter to the pilot, but could have been as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"