Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redhead teenage hacker from Gotham. Daughter of a policeman.

Basically make her appearance off-screen helping Black Canary.

Thea hasn't wondered what the secret finger print door in the back of her club is for? or did I miss something?

^ That's how I think Roy and/or Thea will find out. In Season 1, Oliver chose to have his Arrowcave below his club to easily have access to it if he is at work. Now every time there is a major problem, him, Felicity, and Diggle all have to go to the club. Thea or Roy will get suspicious at one point IMO.

i dont think that will happen. I got the vibe that when Roy got called by Thea and the Canary let him go... thats how Roy puts things together through out the season.

I was surpised at the straight up Ra's name drop, I think he will show up at some point as DC are moving away from the Nolan movies now so more characters are fair game.

After the latest Episode, I hope Felicity will receive some self defense lessons in the future. I don't expect her to kick ash like Diggle and Ollie, just enough to get away from attackers.

I was thinking that as well, especially when she was typing away as Ollie and Diggle trained, plus you know Ollie training her will give the shippers something to make vids about.

The minute they mentioned Ra's, the next minute I decided the Lazarus pit is going to be explaining alot of things.

Maybe we'll get a real Lazarus pit instead of a ****** metaphorical one.

How is it that a show can mention one character and open the possibilities?

The minute they mentioned Ra's, the next minute I decided the Lazarus pit is going to be explaining alot of things.

Hello again, John Barrowman.

If Deadshot could survive an arrow to the eye, Malcolm could survive being stabbed in the chest.

Hello again, John Barrowman.

I could definitely see him being brought back. Using the Lazarus Pit would be a privilege that only the most loyal and best of Ra's men are allowed to use. When he thinks he still has use for them. And for a single guy, Malcolm did a lot of damage.

If Deadshot could survive an arrow to the eye, Malcolm could survive being stabbed in the chest.

Or he didn't die in the first place, right.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I was confused by what you were saying before.

Looks like Arrow is going to promote Thor 2 next week.Nice to see both teams helping each other out.Maybe Ollie could extend Coulson an invitation to visit Starling City next.:woot:

I never thought of the barrowman angle, I was mostlyl thinking of this canary twist they have tied to Ra's.
I suppose they can bring back anyone with this stuff though, they just need to be a little angry/crazy when they come back.

Given that the Flash is likely to be the first person to show super powers on this show, it should be interesting to see on how everyone on the show reacts to such an event since everything before then was based in a very reality based world where super powers weren't thought to be possible to have.

I'm still not convinced that Malcolm is dead. If Deadshot could survive taking an arrow to the eye, then Malcolm could survive being stabbed in the chest.

I'm still not convinced that Malcolm is dead. If Deadshot could survive taking an arrow to the eye, then Malcolm could survive being stabbed in the chest.

Don't you think they would have mentioned if they hadn't found his body?

Contingency plan F - if it hits the fan, have a dead cloned body on ice to fake your own death....

Uhm...Ra's IS officially in play now.

Lazarus Pit, anyone?

I'd rather Merlyn stays dead and we just see him in flashbacks, I've never been keen on shows where deaths are not definitive endings.

When will they show Black Canary without the mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"