Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 16: "Suicide Squad" Rate and Review Thread

I'm fine with Shrapnel being a Buffy-throwback mixture of legitimate threat and danger without much teeth after his bombs are gone. Considering comic Shrapnel's shtick is "I blow up!", then having the show's version be a deconstruction of the Mad Bomber cliche and a riff on Mad Stan from Batman Beyond is perfect. The tone's a much better compromise between the Count's cringeworthy ham and cheese and the usual villain-of-the-week banality. He's entertaining without being a cardboard cutout of a character.

We're clearly supposed to take his bombs seriously while finding him a somewhat comedic parody of those guys we're uncomfortable talking politics with. And for that type of role, the actor's good.

She needed to speak up I could Harley hear her. :oldrazz:

So you don't see Harley's face? What does she say?

I really want a Suicide Squad spinoff.

Yeah, Amanda Waller totally being made to seem like a villain. Love it.

Were we supposed to already know Waller and Ollie knew each other????

Woah, so we'll eventually see Waller on the island.

Disappointed we didn't find out anything more about HIVE.

Cool to see a Diggle centric episode.The flashbacks were a nice touch.
I'm not surprised Shrapnel bit the dust.He didn't seem like the type to work for "The Man".

Harley cameo was fun.The Diggle/Deadshot dynamic was fun,but I wonder how much more they can get from that.

I actually watch Arrow to see,well,Arrow,so it's cool that they managed to do something interesting between him and Sara.

Where did Slade get home movies of Shado?:huh:

How did Ollie know Waller?I thought he was going to free Deadshot and the others,since it seemed like they weren't getting a fair shake in the "SS",(even for cutthroats.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"