Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 21 : "City Of Blood" Rate and Review Thread

I still think we're going to see Barry... Or a very fast moving object, in either of the next two episodes...

I gotta imagine in the original draft for the finale, that it was supposed to be Barry Allen racing the Mirakuru to Felicity (and not vice versa). That would of been awesome.

Nope. Flash pilot was decided on long before they began writing these last two episodes

Would be great if they bring in Barry to quickly distribute the Mirakuru cure. And then you can still have him learning about his powers and creating his suit in his own pilot.

Last edited:
Man everything about this episode was on point. I really loved the character development with everyone. These final two episodes are going to be insane!

Even if he doesn't make an appearance, they could at least hint that Barry is the one that delivered it. Something along the lines of them walking into the Arrow cave after the initial onslaught and there's a vial and a note for Felicity. Of course, it'd bring into question why he didn't say anything to her, but it could be explained relatively easy (maybe not satisfactory enough for fans though).

Boy, Oliver doesn't care about his secret identity at ALL, does he?

So, who all do we have coming back in the next few episodes? Barry? Suicide Squad? I hope to god there's some Barry...

Gugenheim+and+Arrow+Writing+Team.png

Man, they must have no periferal vision in those masks. And that mesh over the eyes will be bad in the dark. For an army of warriors thats a pretty big flaw.

Their senses are enhanced. They will smell you coming. :o

Definitely a set-up episode. A very good setup episode.

I really like Blood here. That little smugness he threw in and the way he reacted to Oliver revealing who he was came across great as a dropping of his mask. I still hope he tries to stroke out on his own. Slade has given him an army, and he's only one betrayal away from using the army's attack as a way to set himself up.

The army's coordinated attack was awesome to behold. And now I'm hoping Roy wakes up in time to save Thea.

I did like Laurel better here. But I still don't think the character is all that cool. She was useful and involved here, but she's still the most stereotypically soapy character out of the cast. Still better to see her portrayed as a positive force, even if I still don't think she's all that great an interpretation of the character.

Definitely a set-up episode. A very good setup episode.

I really like Blood here. That little smugness he threw in and the way he reacted to Oliver revealing who he was came across great as a dropping of his mask. I still hope he tries to stroke out on his own. Slade has given him an army, and he's only one betrayal away from using the army's attack as a way to set himself up.

The army's coordinated attack was awesome to behold. And now I'm hoping Roy wakes up in time to save Thea.

I did like Laurel better here. But I still don't think the character is all that cool. She was useful and involved here, but she's still the most stereotypically soapy character out of the cast. Still better to see her portrayed as a positive force, even if I still don't think she's all that great an interpretation of the character.

I'm pretty sure that Daddy Merlyn is going to be the one who saves Thea.

I wonder if Felicity and Diggie should take offense that Oliver never mentions on worrying about their safety and how he would feel if they were to die as well.lol

And I hope they have Amanda bring in some of her forces as well since it doesn't make sense for her to sit and do nothing considering that she apparently knows on how dangerous Slade is.

Well, it doesn't look like she's done **** to help him since he asked the first time, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's "too busy" to send in reinforcements.

Amazing episode (ep 21) !!

I liked the emotional parts as well as build up to tension of what Ollie is going to do next. One thing I am not sure.. where was Roy ? Is he still in STAR labs ?

I hope that he comes back in the finale episode having some mirakuru powers but more in control of himself. I am expecting a fight between Speedy and Ravager !

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"