Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 20 : "Seeing Red" Rate and Review Thread

Next week looks epic!! Like a movie.

I think Marc Guggenheim did promise that season 2's finale will make the season 1 finale look like a student film.

Final 2 episodes take place this same night right?

WHAT. THE ****. :eek:

Did not see that coming at all. I was just beginning to like Moira.

I knew there would be a scene involving a choice. Otherwise, I was completely wrong. I thought it would be at the end of the season. I thought it would involve Sarah and Laurel or Sarah and Thea. And I thought it would have a happy ending. The show is really good at stealing happy endings, just like they did last season (although I think their actions weren't for nothing and it was a happier ending than it could have been).

Even with Moira knowing, I didn't think it would happen so soon. I seriously wasn't convinced the episode had resumed when that scene started. I almost thought it was a preview for next week.

Now with them killing off a main character in this episode, I am not sure if they will kill off another one in the finale. Don't know if they are willing to go that far.

I didn't get a preview.....went straight into the 100

Why didn't that car crashed 5 seconds later.... and I kept waiting for a black arrow to help the matters but damn, that was sad....

This was a very uneven episode, but the fantastic parts help it really stand out. I actually cheered when Moira and Oliver had their little moment in the bar, and I was in awe at the pure evil that is Slade at the very end.

I wish the Sara subplot wasn't dealt with so abruptly. It would have been nice to see a bit of build up over 2 or so episodes.

Goddamn. Knew Moira was a goner when she revealed that she knew Ollie was the Arrow. Just didn't expect it to be in the same episode.

Now with them killing off a main character in this episode, I am not sure if they will kill off another one in the finale. Don't know if they are willing to go that far.

I think they'll go that far. I predicted two major female characters would bite the bullet before the season ended. Since
Slade spared Thea, I'm pretty confident Sara is going to die, which is why Nyssa will be back in Starling.

Last edited:
I only caught the second half of the episode, but I could see where the episode was going and it ended as expected.

Some **** went down tonight damn that was shocking. I was hoping Merlyn would show up and I even thought he'd let her go.

They weren't lying when they said each of the last 4 episodes would feel like season finales. I feel like the next 3 are going to be even bigger somehow

Whew!It felt like a 2.5 hr movie and not a 43 minute show!

Kinda mixed bag for me,I'm afraid.I really liked the Hulk-Roy stuff.The stuff making him see things like Slade was a nice touch.Gonna be hard to see what will become of him now that he's a cop killa.:wow:

I sense the end of Thea's annoying phase mark 2,so that's a good thing.

The stuff with Sara...I dunno.I can see her be willing to put down a psycho killer or something,but she seemed a bit too complacent to take out Roy so easily.It just felt off.I mean,they did establish there was a cure,no?

Any guesses who Sara's looking up?Wildcat?

The flashback stuff was something I was fearing for some time.I figured he's have an out of wedlock kid.It was a given since it's a CW show.

So Slade ends up giving the sadistic choice but not with Laurel or Sara!I could've guessed Moira would be the one to go.(in fact,as soon as she told Ollie she knew,I knew she wouldn't see the end of the episode)I liked her and she'll be missed,but there was only so much that could be done with her.I kinda wish they let her live while knowing Ollie was Arrow a little longer.

Slade's gotta go down!:woot:

This ep was beyond amazing. Seriously. I had tweeted about it's "wow factor" and it's the total truth. Goddamn. Had a feeling Moira would bite it but the way it was handled was just...:eek: And she was really hot in those flashback too. :o

This is my favorite show. Period.

Also another highlight: Marc Guggenheim retweeted me! :cool:

So for comics fans am I to understand that Ollie has a kid in the comics too? Is this in the new 52? Is the kid a hero or villain?

I called it that Moira may be the one to go just like the comics. It's time for both Oliver and Thea to face the real world by themselves. It looks like Moira did knew that Oliver was Arrow from the start, but the minute she said these things I sensed something was up for her.

Sarah suddenly becoming a killer felt too sudden when they knew they may have a cure for Mirakulu. I can see that she's not much different than the Huntress, but I really hope they don't have her go to far just to have Dinah Laurel become Black Canary for that reason.

This episode belonged to Thea more so than Roy as we got to see many sides of her. Good of Slade to spare her. If he killed Thea, he'd have a problem with Malcolm. I wonder if Slade killed Moira and spared Thea under Malcolm's orders. I can see Malcolm having Slade kill Moira to prevent her from telling the truth.

When was the last time we had scenes involving both Diggle and Thea?

Slade says that there could be one more person to die - it's either Sarah or Detective Lance.

So for comics fans am I to understand that Ollie has a kid in the comics too? Is this in the new 52? Is the kid a hero or villain?

the kid became the second green arrow he is good guy

connor-hawke-green-arrow-3.png

260452_original.png

Well with the writers fondness for Batman, the can make Connor into their own version of Damien Wayne.

I really don't foresee them doing much with a 6 Y/O son of Oliver,but who knows?:woot:

I'm glad Felicity is cutting back on the Big Belly Burgers,but the Arrow crew seemed to be the sole people keeping them in business.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"