Arrow Arrow Season 3, Episode 6 "Guilty" General Discussion

All the b****ing that has happened on this page and yet it took someone 24 posts to notify me of that.

This is why you fail me, Hype. :o

Not true at all. I pointed it out in post #6. You obviously just didn't pay attention to my post.

[YT]t42IySNOy7E[/YT]

Arrow - Guilty Trailer

Does this mean we're getting Wild Cat sooner than later?

:awesome:

Didn't see that coming. That was great.

Boxing glove arrow! genius way to use it. perfectly done. Its great to see Wildcat and Arrow go face to face.

The Boxing Glove Arrow was worth the wait. :up:

So I'm not sure whether the Roy thing is a Red Herring, but I like where they're going before then. It is a tough choice (and it's a good parallel with the other story).

I don't get why Oliver was giving Ted grief over killing someone 6 years ago. Oliver was killing people left and right just 2 years prior...

Hell he killed The Count less than ONE year ago. It's seems like the writers have taken the "no killing" thing a bit too far too quickly. He's like Batman-levels of no killing now, and I'm not sure that I buy him being that extreme about it. Sure he didn't kill Slade at the end of last season, but he was going to until the last minute. And again, he killed The Count and didn't really feel guilty about it, so I definitely saw him as a guy who would still go there if he thought that he had no other choice.

Good ending (with Roy, not Cupid). It was what we thought originally. However, the steps they took to sell Roy as the killer should not be forgotten. If the forensic examination/virtual autopsy is inconsistent with a shooter of normal height shooting arrows, then they better not explain it as a shooter of normal height shooting arrows.

I'm Cupid Stupid

Who the **** wrote that line ?

I thought this was a GREAT episode.........until that last scene. Who the **** is this cupid chick? That was completely out of left field.

SUCH a creative way to give a nod to the boxing glove arrow...well done! :woot:

Good episode, loved Ted vs the Arrow and please someone give that man a proper costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"