ARROW Season 4, Episode 5 Haunted

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by luis4u, Oct 15, 2015.

?

rated

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Omegabat Registered

Nah but it's relatively better than handing a genocidal maniac a group of trained killers.

People should analyse objectively instead of falling for the protagonists narrative. Even Sara Lance killed people for years.

2. Mike Murdock Registered

In fairness, he's been way less destructive since he became Ra's.

3. Boy Scout Registered

We don't know that.

4. Paradox1 Registered

True Indeed, Batman Oliver is not

5. Mikelus Intellectualis

Exactly, to pretend Oliver is a better person is not serious. Some mention something about being responsible... if Oliver was, he would surrender himself to the police for all his crimes and assume the consequences, instead of letting Roy take the blame. But since is just a superhero show, is not going to happen, unless they decide to end the series with Oliver in prison and someone else picking up the mantle, like Connor Hawke for example. If this ends up happening, you read it here first! :woot: ;)

6. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Was there much difference between the leaked episode and the episode that aired on TV?

7. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

Not really, mostly just some tighter editing and some shortened dialogue, but nothing plot-wise was changed by any of it.

8. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

He's probably thinking "Now I have an army to finish off the Glades with".

#158 KillerMcQueen, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  9. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Thanks.

10. geetard Rebirth

Enjoyed this episode.

I hope Constantine comes back later this season.

11. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Me too. I am considering checking out his old show.

12. Grommers King Grommers

Constantine the show was setting up too be my favourite DC universe show.

Glad he got some exposure here on arrow and its all been positive. I really hope CW re-consider this approach and bring it on.

The other thing I loved about this show was the fact that it wasn't some hot girl showing up from Ollie's past, and it was a much more real character, I think it was Felicity who made the comment, but I felt it was much more realistic and grounded the show a lot.

13. Micromind New World New Rules

Everyone who hasn't seen it should watch it .. first few episodes seem a bit generic but it improves a lot towards end (it's just 13 episodes)

14. the dmg The Funky Homosapien

The episode felt really rushed and should have been a two-parter, but considering the difficulty I imagine getting the character for a one episode cameo in the first would be, I thought what we got turned out pretty well. Feral Sara going after Thea was done really well. Laurel calls Ollie out on his **** where Ollie shows growth by admitting him keeping secrets was wrong. Lance and Diggle should work together as a team more, I liked their scenes together. I'm guessing something with Diggle's brother is going to connect with the drugs on the island? Maybe?

Of course, Matt Ryan just chewed up his scenes and I got a laugh out of scratching the itch with the peacock feather (NBC). Also, the artifact he took from the island was a nice nod to the Hawk's.

The playing of Constantine's theme makes me want to do a re-watch of the show.

15. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

This episode should have been a real 2-parter, with Constantine showing up the 2nd half. I don't think they'be done a lot of 2-parters in this show though.

16. Loki882 Registered

They also might have had to work around Matt Ryan's schedule. He's supposedly doing a play right now, and a movie.

17. Mike Murdock Registered

While I think a two-parter would have been a lot of fun, the resolution struck me as something that needed to be relatively simple or else the suspension of disbelief would go far out the window. This was quite possibly the least grounded episode of Arrow so far, which is fine by me, but I can understand not wanting to linger on it. A five minute scene goes further than an hour-long episode inside the spirit realm or whatever. And, as sad as it was, limiting Constantine's appearance was a deliberate narrative strategy that I think worked.

18. Guts Smug

Also he specifically referred to it as a dead peacock feather.

19. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Loved this episode, Constantine's appearance just made it even more enjoyable and I loved his appearance. I would have liked more of him but it was great getting him in the flashbacks also. Sara going after Thea was good as well.

Really hope Constantine comes back, his show got so good toward the end and it was great seeing the character again here.

20. BH/HHH You Are My World

It's the first time I've seen Matt Ryan as Constantine and I thought he was great. I really hope he comes back for another episode.

21. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

You should watch the series BH, it starts slow but gets bette and better as it goes on, by the end I was actually addicted and dying to see what was coming next.

Really hope he comes back in Arrow or Flash, with the faint hope he might still get his own show again one day.