Avengers Alliance - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 5-starring anything until I've fought Maximus as part of Task 23 and then 3-starred that mission at the same time. I don't like to have to go back and fight missions again where unnecessary. I already did that once this SO because I quit Mission 2 too early with only one low risk mission left, thinking it wouldn't add very much to my overall score. But then when I exited I nearly 2 starred it in one go, but it was just a few points short. :cmad: So I had to play it all over again.

Well yeah, my primary goal right now is to finish all the tasks while conserving ISO, but if i have enough time left over, I'd like to try to work toward the bonus weapons/ gold/ CP.

I see some people paying big $$$ for those high PVP items, already went against several users with almost twice my battles points(11K) and got royally beaten too :(

I see some people paying big $$$ for those high PVP items, already went against several users with almost twice my battles points(11K) and got royally beaten too :(
I've beaten some people who've had full armories of the new 2G stuff but have been losing like crazy in AFK battles to the same kinds of players. Seems they really increased the stats from the last 2G items to the new ones. It's creating a power imbalance between those that can afford to buy a bunch of new stuff and those that can't.

Also, I have 136 UIso so I'm about 24 short of a full epic run if it costs a typical 160 UIso. I think I can possibly get enough from deploys, fighting PVP and daily missions, and SO battles to make up that difference. Should be interesting to see if I can get Crystal tonight.

I've beaten some people who've had full armories of the new 2G stuff but have been losing like crazy in AFK battles to the same kinds of players. Seems they really increased the stats from the last 2G items to the new ones. It's creating a power imbalance between those that can afford to buy a bunch of new stuff and those that can't.

really see no point buying them even if I could, every new PVP battle brings new items to buy and they will be even higher battle points then these

Also, I have 136 UIso so I'm about 24 short of a full epic run if it costs a typical 160 UIso. I think I can possibly get enough from deploys, fighting PVP and daily missions, and SO battles to make up that difference. Should be interesting to see if I can get Crystal tonight.

160 UISO for just Mission 2 you mean? Or are you including Mission 3 to defeat Maximus as well?

I still have to defeat Maximus and then I can do the epic run. Only have 145 UISO at the moment though. I won 100 UISOs this morning (the first time I've ever done that) but it doesn't last very long.

160 UISO for just Mission 2 you mean? Or are you including Mission 3 to defeat Maximus as well?

I still have to defeat Maximus and then I can do the epic run. Only have 145 UISO at the moment though. I won 100 UISOs this morning (the first time I've ever done that) but it doesn't last very long.
Of course I was only talking about Mission 2. If I had needed another run of Mission 3, I would have included it in my total.

Are the tacs bugged in this? They say they can't remove dubuffs while burning but I apply burning to them every round and they still can remove them and the rest of their teams debuffs.

really see no point buying them even if I could, every new PVP battle brings new items to buy and they will be even higher battle points then these

I just upgraded last tourney. I'll wait for the next batch in PVP 19.

Only need 9 more UISOs to complete the epic run and then I will have hopefully recruited Crystal, depending on if I defeat Thanos first time round. Now where am I going to get 9 from? :hmm

Only need 9 more UISOs to complete the epic run and then I will have hopefully recruited Crystal, depending on if I defeat Thanos first time round. Now where am I going to get 9 from? :hmm

Thanos is easy to beat, only time I had trouble was I forgot my hero was mind control and got killed :(

There's something wrong with my agent. My agent is on around level 230, but suddenly for some reason even when I'm fighting Mission 1.12.2 on normal mode, I can barely do much damage to the enemies, whereas before I could practically wipe them out with one strike. Now it's about the kind of damage I'd do only on challenge mode. :cmad: What's happened? :huh:

My other heroes seem to be fine, but it's just my agent.

Last edited:
There's something wrong with my agent. My agent is on around level 230, but suddenly for some reason even when I'm fighting Mission 1.12.2 on normal mode, I can barely do much damage to the enemies, whereas before I could practically wipe them out with one strike. Now it's about the kind of damage I'd do only on challenge mode. :cmad: What's happened? :huh:

Game was buggy a few hours ago, maybe that was the problem

It is a glitch. You just have to reload the game. It has been happening after your agent gains a level.

I see. Ok thanks it works now.

I wonder if I should spend 1 gold to get 10 UISOS so I can fight Thanos. I'm just 5 short now but don't know if 5 more will drop before the day is over.

Bloody bad place! :mad: 5 times and I get the crappy prize on the roulette :mad:

I see. Ok thanks it works now.

I wonder if I should spend 1 gold to get 10 UISOS so I can fight Thanos. I'm just 5 short now but don't know if 5 more will drop before the day is over.
Just wait. 5 UIso is not worth spending gold on. Do some daily mission, PVE, and PVP fights and you'll get some UIso drops. I know I made up about 20 UIso from those yesterday to get through most of SO Mission 2 and only needed about 10 of my daily gift ones to get Crystal shortly after midnight today.

I have to say that Molly Hayes is better for overkill than Iron Man's unibeam. I think she racks up the hugest overkill I've seen - over 850 so far.

Dear Santa: Please jam a coal up the rear of whoever program that damn roulette :mad:

I'll leave the beer if you will :D

I knew it was going to do that today. 8 squares out of 9 are EISOs but I only land on the consumable square. It's almost becoming not worth playing the daily mission except the first time round to get the lock boxes.

I got Spider-Man's E-ISO on my first try. I was so sure I'd hit the grenades, so color me surprised.

I got the Colossus E-Iso that had always eluded me in the Heroic Battle. :woot:

I have to say that Molly Hayes is better for overkill than Iron Man's unibeam. I think she racks up the hugest overkill I've seen - over 850 so far.

Her recruitment dialogue was fantastic.

Her recruitment dialogue was fantastic.

I don't recall what it said.

Anyway, I finally picked up Crystal just now. Those last 5 UISOs were an effort to get.

Also, I just saw the weirdest thing just now. When I clicked on the SO, temporarily there were different images there but they were either crossed out or locked as if unplayable. One of them had Madame Masque, but I don't know what the other two were because they flashed too quickly. It wasn't Madame Masque from any picture in the other chapters I've seen either but a picture of her facing head on.

Not sure if there were only 3 pics or 6 (it could've been another chapter) but it happened so quickly before I could look properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"