Avengers Alliance - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the game keep having these forced refreshes? It's very annoying.
Probably from the influx of people getting a jump on PVP. I personally don't start a PVP until nearly midnight since it allows for the higher rated people to typically get out in front and I don't have to face them instead of the intended lower-level players.

I see.

Anyone have any strategy for winning the Hawkeye heroic battle? I haven't gotten to it yet as I'm still on the 36-hour research, but would like to have an idea how to win against Bullseye and what to look out for.

I see.

Anyone have any strategy for winning the Hawkeye heroic battle? I haven't gotten to it yet as I'm still on the 36-hour research, but would like to have an idea how to win against Bullseye and what to look out for.
The best strategy I've heard is to use any suit (preferably his Avengers Infiltrator alt) but his Blaster version to win since it's a straight up 1-on-1 battle he should win easily. Main thing that'll cause people trouble is Bullseye supposedly has the ability to preemptively counter a move and stick a stack of bleeding on Hawkeye.

I love early PVP...

pvp.jpg

Well... Bullseye was a breeze. Battle starts, Bullseye attacks inf, misses. Hawkeye counters. Hawkeye takes turn, pinpoint target. Use lvl 1. Hawkeye continuously fires until Bullseye is dead.

Why can't all heroic battles be so catharticly easy...

The best strategy I've heard is to use any suit (preferably his Avengers Infiltrator alt) but his Blaster version to win since it's a straight up 1-on-1 battle he should win easily. Main thing that'll cause people trouble is Bullseye supposedly has the ability to preemptively counter a move and stick a stack of bleeding on Hawkeye.

Ok thanks for the suggestion.

Well... Bullseye was a breeze. Battle starts, Bullseye attacks inf, misses. Hawkeye counters. Hawkeye takes turn, pinpoint target. Use lvl 1. Hawkeye continuously fires until Bullseye is dead.

Why can't all heroic battles be so catharticly easy...

Did you use any particular alt against him or just the standard costume?

I don't have infiltrator Hawkeye and don't even have sufficient CPs to get an alt as I only just about have enough to get Cannonball and Karnak. This SO came out so soon after the last one that I hadn't replenished my stock yet. And to think I was even intending on buying another hero just before the SO struck.

Can Bullseye be defeated at all with regular Hawkeye? I really don't want to use gold to skip that task.

I don't have infiltrator Hawkeye and don't even have sufficient CPs to get an alt as I only just about have enough to get Cannonball and Karnak. This SO came out so soon after the last one that I hadn't replenished my stock yet. And to think I was even intending on buying another hero just before the SO struck.

Can Bullseye be defeated at all with regular Hawkeye? I really don't want to use gold to skip that task.

The battle is pretty easy. The infil only got one counter attack. I killed Bullseye with two moves. If you get good pinpoint target repeat hits he's dead.

Looks like I should be getting Chase tomorrow, instead of Monday, like I thought since I miscounted how much a run through Mission 1 and 3 cost, hit 2 20x UIso roulette spots in a row, and got a few more UIso from deploys.

I just got Chase. I think it's in record time for me.

I just got Chase. I think it's in record time for me.
Congrats. That's like only 4 full days. I think I would have him today had I not collected 30 daily gifts before the SO started and all my allies' maps. That right there is probably 80 UIso and I think I'm about 25 UIso short.

Also, I did start PVP somewhat early last night (about 6 PM) and was pleasantly surprised to see I was up over 120 rating points from AFK battles before doing my daily 5 early this morning. Right now, I have more defensive wins (15) than I do offensive wins (10.)

I had already collected when the SO started as well. The key was I managed to 2 star every mission in one run and 3 star them in two. Then just the Epic Run and it was done.

I had already collected when the SO started as well. The key was I managed to 2 star every mission in one run and 3 star them in two. Then just the Epic Run and it was done.
I did the same but I'm still a bit short. I must have done a battle or two more in each run than you and that's why I'm a bit short. I've already gotten 3 stars in the first 2 missions and now in the middle of my 2nd run in the third mission. I'm really not worried about it since an extra 12-16 hours in recruiting a hero isn't that big of a deal to me.

I didn't two star the first mission because I didn't realise we could use our agent so I lost the battles against Madame Masque a few times. I'm completely down on my UISOs though. Only about 10 altogether. I don't see I'll be able to complete it tomorrow as I won't have enough to 3-star all missions and do the epic run as well.

EDIT: did I say 10? I miscounted. It's nearly 100.

I did the same but I'm still a bit short. I must have done a battle or two more in each run than you and that's why I'm a bit short. I've already gotten 3 stars in the first 2 missions and now in the middle of my 2nd run in the third mission. I'm really not worried about it since an extra 12-16 hours in recruiting a hero isn't that big of a deal to me.

I didn't bother with deploys when doing the runs for 3 stars. That might be the difference.

I didn't bother with deploys when doing the runs for 3 stars. That might be the difference.
I always do a couple as insurance since you sometimes never know how many battles will show up after beating one and I always read of instances where people had nothing but the mini-boss to fight when having a completed deploy may have allowed for another battle to pop up.

Edit: Just got enough UIsos through deploys to get through an epic run and get Chase. Now it's time to power level him so he's not worthless in SO.

Last edited:
Anyone else holding onto some CP just in case PD decides to put out multiple alts when the AoU-themed SO comes out? I'll probably be over 2900 by the time the next SO comes out, unless they decide to finally release another couple CP heroes.

I always do a couple as insurance since you sometimes never know how many battles will show up after beating one and I always read of instances where people had nothing but the mini-boss to fight when having a completed deploy may have allowed for another battle to pop up.

Edit: Just got enough UIsos through deploys to get through an epic run and get Chase. Now it's time to power level him so he's not worthless in SO.

I've had that happen a few times. Although I suppose you could fight the heroic battle and lose it, so that the other battles show up. I've definitely been stuck with only a mini boss to fight in an SO which is really annoying as I can't move forward.

Anyone else holding onto some CP just in case PD decides to put out multiple alts when the AoU-themed SO comes out? I'll probably be over 2900 by the time the next SO comes out, unless they decide to finally release another couple CP heroes.

I bought gold since they had the discount thing now. I figure they will definitely put out Avengers costumes for SW, QS and Vision.

The battle is pretty easy. The infil only got one counter attack. I killed Bullseye with two moves. If you get good pinpoint target repeat hits he's dead.

Well I discovered that you can't beat Bullseye with the regular Hawkeye costume. Bullseye is always faster on the draw, even when stunned, and manages to hit Hawkeye before he can even take his shot, and then leaves him with stacks of bleeding. There's simply no way to damage Bullseye sufficiently without losing blood and being struck first, even with pinpoint target.

So I had to get the Infiltrator alt, which allows Hawkeye to not only counter attack but also to be faster on the draw too. He never gets hit before he hits Bullseye, and doesn't seem to bleed as easily even when that does happen.

Only managed to get one star on the 3rd mission as well. Maybe it's because I lost the heroic battle several times? It's going to take me a bit longer to get 3 stars on all, so I don't see myself getting Chase until at least Monday.

Sheesh, I gotta get more Asgardians and magic users. They keep coming up on the daily missions.

Why isn't Enchantress a magic user? She should be. Every little thing she does is magic. And what about her magic missiles? I suppose that's something else? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"