The Dark Knight Rises Batman sequel name

T

The_One

My choice for a name for the sequel is "Batman Stands Alone"....obviously eliminating any chance of a Robin!! Little F**ker..hate him...

That's a funny avatar, lionhart.

Oh, and I have nothing to add to this thread.

i hope its not something stupid like batman continues

Here's my ideas for titles:
- Batman: The Dark Knight
- Batman: Joker's Wild

Batman: The Punch-Line
Batman: Last Laugh
Batman: Laugh and Die

Batman: The Punch-Line
Batman: Last Laugh
Batman: Laugh and Die

CoolAsICE said:
The Killing Joke

Umm, I remember that name, it was from a like recent Batman's comic. Well not so recent but it isn't old.

TacoMan said:
Umm, I remember that name, it was from a like recent Batman's comic. Well not so recent but it isn't old.

you are correct sir, it is the name of one of the most beloved Joker tales around.

If WB dares go outside the rhelms of two word titles, The Killing Joke would be number one in my book.

I also like Batman: Dark Knight, Batman: The Man Who Laughs and Batman: Joker's Wild (probably my favorite).

I think Batman:Escalation makes perfect sense, maintains continuity and has a nice sound to it.

What's wrong with Robin? Is it the guy who played him in the movies, or the actual character you guys hate so much? The character I like, and I like the movie interpretation. Batman and Robin was good, except for George Clooney. He could not play Batman if he tried, and he did try. Val Kilmer did an ok job.

B&R sucked- period. but not because of robin. because of schumacher....and clooney.

anyways, i like robin. hes just as much a part of the batman history like joker or alfred. i dont think he'll show in these films, cuz there only gonna do three MAYBE four with this cast/crew. i think WB should wait 5 maybe even 10 yrs so they can make a new trilogy with a brand new cast and continue the story then. they could do Batman/Robin trilogy or somethin and there (for all those who hate robin so much) do a "Death in the Family"-type story and have him killed in the end of the trilogy.

but to get back to topic, i dont mind Escalation, but id rather see Batman Dark Knight....something along those lines

Batman Escalation is my favorite title so far so that's what I hope the title of the movie will be.

javi1024 said:
B&R sucked- period. but not because of robin. because of schumacher....and clooney.

anyways, i like robin. hes just as much a part of the batman history like joker or alfred. i dont think he'll show in these films, cuz there only gonna do three MAYBE four with this cast/crew. i think WB should wait 5 maybe even 10 yrs so they can make a new trilogy with a brand new cast and continue the story then. they could do Batman/Robin trilogy or somethin and there (for all those who hate robin so much) do a "Death in the Family"-type story and have him killed in the end of the trilogy.

but to get back to topic, i dont mind Escalation, but id rather see Batman Dark Knight....something along those lines

I like Clooney, and actually I liked Clooney more then Kilmer (I hated Forever), however Schumacher gave him crap to work with. Best thing is, Clooney - unlike Schumacher - appolgized and took the blame for B&R.

My biggest reason for not wanting is Robin is that he really lightens up Batman, after all thats why he was added to the comic - to draw CHILDREN into the series. I agree with Bob Kane who later regretted adding Robin to Bats.

How can anyone be a true Batman fan and hate Robin? He's there. It's truly inevitable!Not that I agree with bringing him into the franchise, but I mean like I said it's there. But this Thread truly serves no purpose whatsoever, it's just adding fuel to the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"