Black Panther Sequel ideas...

- Namor The Sub Mariner would be the villain for the sequel. The thing about Namor is that he is not really a villain but more an anti-hero with clear motivations that not only benefit him but benefit his people the Atlanteans.

- This film of course would take place more or less after Avengers 4 where Thanos has been defeated and the world of Wakanda their way of life basically becomes exposed to the world.

- Build more on the feud between Wakandans and Atlanteans...delve more into that backstory which would explain why Namor would be so hell bent on going after Wakanda.

- I would have Namor being played by either an Asian-American actor or a Hawaiian playing the role of Namor with the Atlanteans having more of an Asian look towards them.

- Basically it would be King vs King...King T'Challa vs King Namor

Namor would be a great foil for T'Challa, considering he is the polar opposite of him and is a far more brutal character, constantly monologuing and throwing dramatic temper tantrums.
But I'd save any big conflict for another movie, and instead use the second movie to slowly introduce Atlantis and Latveria to the MCU - having them send envoys to Wakanda, to hint at what could happen in the future.

If, however, they use Kraven, it makes sense to include Calypso as the real puppet master of his scheme. And, of course, Kraven's brother The Chameleon could make an appearance. But then again, a glut of villains can be a death sentence for a movie.

Or another villain they could use would be Moses Magnum

- Moses could somehow take over Wakanda taking over the throne...defeating T'Challa in tribal combat

- However, Moses in his time as ruler of Wakanda he attempts to acquire more Vibranium in order to create some kind of weapon...that weapon that could be used to destroy not just other cities but could potentially destroy the world

- Plus with Moses he would be an even greater threat for the simple reason that he possesses the ability to generate seismic waves and could aim devastating vibrations against objects without coming into contact with them.

- T'Challa then would be out of his element when it comes to fighting him at first but then he would eventually get the better of him taking the throne back.

I think in order top the the first movie, you will have to introduce a villain/hero whom everyone might have been anticipating. That would mean an extension in the type of audience for the sequel which means more money at the box office.

Which is why for the villain they need to go with either Moses Magnum or Hunter The White Wolf preferably the latter with White Wolf

Now Monica Lynne they definitely need to introduce her as T'Challa's new love interest by having T'Challa show up in America

They need to take him out of Wakanda for a while and have him in America because then that way you can see him develop something with Monica...then you can play off the love triangle aspect with Nakia

- Hunter The White Wolf...T'Challa & Shuri's adopted brother...King T'Chaka's other son being introduced into the MCU as a villain

- Play on the sibling rivalry/jealousy aspect that Hunter has with T'Challa when it comes to the throne of Wakanda

- Major death of a Wakandan character but who should it be?

- Monica Lynne introduction with T'Challa falling in love with her and cue the jealousy from Nakia...love triangle is formed

yeah no. love triangles are irritating and the writers/director would be dumb to have 2 female characters fight over a man given how much praise this movie is getting for its female characters

Love triangles work sometimes. Like, Spider-Man can have a good love triangle going. But, T'Challa doesn't need that.

Love triangles work sometimes. Like, Spider-Man can have a good love triangle going. But, T'Challa doesn't need that.

i guess it depends on how it's handled but from the stuff i've watched usually all 3 characters in a love triangle come out looking bad. i don't remember spiderman having a love triangle in the movies though; i heard they cut out mary jane in tasm2 because it wouldn't look good post gwen's death or something

i wouldn't mind seeing t'challa out of wakanda more even though i loved the world they built and want to see more of it. someone said this movie could've been called "wakanda" instead of black panther and i agree (not that that's a bad thing).

i don't know anything about Namor but it sounds like Marvel has its own Atlantis too?? that'd be cool

i guess it depends on how it's handled but from the stuff i've watched usually all 3 characters in a love triangle come out looking bad. i don't remember spiderman having a love triangle in the movies though; i heard they cut out mary jane in tasm2 because it wouldn't look good post gwen's death or something

In SM3 he kind of did. But, love triangles were a huge part of the Spidey comics basically until he married MJ.

In SM3 he kind of did. But, love triangles were a huge part of the Spidey comics basically until he married MJ.

oh i don't remember much of that movie (i remember a scene of him dancing with a blonde girl so i'm guessing that was Gwen). i just hope they don't use a love triangle as the reason to turn Nakia into Malice from the comics. That would be a mess.

Anyone think they should adapt this in to the sequel with some changes to it. The world seeing T'Chala and Wakanda as a threat which could result to WW 3.

8f1e8cc2806ae19c0d2b7bbfc5775109.jpg

Now that they've got rid of Killmonger and Klaw, it pretty much just leaves Doom and Namor as the last 2 major villains left from comics I'd like to see.

I don't want yet another war film for the sequel though. I hope they can scale back the stakes and go full on James Bond/Mission impossible.

Maybe T'chala and Nakia can go on some kind of Mr and Mrs Smith style duo mission.

Now that they've got rid of Killmonger and Klaw, it pretty much just leaves Doom and Namor as the last 2 major villains left from comics I'd like to see.

I don't want yet another war film for the sequel though. I hope they can scale back the stakes and go full on James Bond/Mission impossible.

Maybe T'chala and Nakia can go on some kind of Mr and Mrs Smith style duo mission.

:up: here for that. isn't Doom a fantastic 4 villain? Namor sounds cool for the sequel (i wonder if that means more world building for Atlantis (?) though) and maybe a fantastic 4/storm tease for BP 3

pointless but do you think it's going to just be
Black Panther 2
or
Black Panther: [insert title]

I want to see the "5 Steps ahead of you" T'Challa in a sequel.

I also want BP in a fight scene on par with the elevator scene in TWS, or something that could become the characters iconic scene.

Last edited:
:up: here for that. isn't Doom a fantastic 4 villain? Namor sounds cool for the sequel (i wonder if that means more world building for Atlantis (?) though) and maybe a fantastic 4/storm tease for BP 3
Doom is a villain connected to almost every hero. He is connected to Dr.Strange, BP, Iron Man, Cap, F4, etc. That is why the Fox deal is so important imo. If they had him when the MCU started, he likely would have been the 1st major villain with Thanos following.

Doom is a villain connected to almost every hero. He is connected to Dr.Strange, BP, Iron Man, Cap, F4, etc. That is why the Fox deal is so important imo. If they had him when the MCU started, he likely would have been the 1st major villain with Thanos following.

sounds like he should be an Avenger's villain but he could start off as a BP villain before taking on the Avengers like Loki

I also want BP in a fight scene on part with the elevator scene in TWS, or something that could become the characters iconic scene.

!!! that's true. we need his Winter Soldier that solidifies him as a badass.

I know High Evolutionary is technically an X-men character, and is based in Europe, but for some reason, I really see him as a worthy opponent of Black Panther. Now that the MCU can borrow from the X-universe, he's one character I feel belongs more in the MCU than the X-men.

pointless but do you think it's going to just be
Black Panther 2
or
Black Panther: [insert title]

The trend has been them adding a subtitle so I imagine they'll do that here.

I also want BP in a fight scene on par with the elevator scene in TWS, or something that could become the characters iconic scene.

Yea. I want to see the Usual Suspects moment at the end of the movie where T'chala just breaks down his whole plan to the villain.

Also if they do scale down the stakes to a more grounded Mission Impossible style movie, I would love for them to bring back Zemo. He can team up with Batroc and use him as his muscle.

Introduce Doom please. And then carry him over into the next ensemble Avengers flick.

Just like they did Loki.

Yea. I want to see the Usual Suspects moment at the end of the movie where T'chala just breaks down his whole plan to the villain.

Also if they do scale down the stakes to a more grounded Mission Impossible style movie, I would love for them to bring back Zemo. He can team up with Batroc and use him as his muscle.

Bringing back Zemo is a great idea. It'd be great to develop the dynamic between him and T'Challa even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"