Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed as to whether the kimoyo beads will be functional or they there for decoration?

Functional
Image-146-600x548.png

Functional
Image-146-600x548.png

Yeah that was done in the prelude. Wondering if they are going to do the same in the movies as I haven't seen anything from the movie that implies that but I guess they are not trying to spoil anything.

Daniel Kaluuya could very well be an oscar nominated actor by the time this movie comes out. He's another one who is about to be big time.

You're def right about that.

a solid time for 20/30 something black leading men. Film opportunities pouring in.

So moan that Disney have rights to the X-Men characters, I wonder if that means we can expect to see Black Panther get married to Storm in the MCU?

I hope not. The x men need to re-establish themselves on their own first instead of characters like storm piggy backing off of Black Panther.

Yeah that was done in the prelude. Wondering if they are going to do the same in the movies as I haven't seen anything from the movie that implies that but I guess they are not trying to spoil anything.

Well there has got to be a reason everyone in wakanda wears them so it does have its uses.

Last edited:
Plus it's way too cool a technology to omit. It was basically the iPhone (the original kimoyo card) before there was ever an actual iPhone.

I don't think we need Storm in the sequel. I was never wowed by the relationship, it was nice but I don't consider it a must and groundbreaking.

I'd love to see them eventually end this trilogy of BP movies with T'Challa marrying Ororo.

Monica Lynn would be good too.

That would be great if they acknowledge him that way. He deserves it.

Is there some more filming going on?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcic6Utgq02/?hl=en&taken-by=hollywoodladyj

I figured Janeshia Adams-Ginyard ( stuntwoman) was finishing up Avengers 4, but Morrison isn't back in Atlanta for BP is she? Should be all finished with pickup shots. For a second I thought she might have been there do additional photography.

Maybe its a coincidence and she just went to Atlanta for another project.

Edit: Probably just a coincidence. The wrap for Black Panther was on Oct 27th. Don't think she'd be going back for that.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaxSJuVFBsz/?taken-by=foxandthefern

Last edited:
BP might actually have a shot to open with 90-100 million

A Wrinkle in Time debuts March 9. It should be able to stay no.1 for 3 weekends straight, maybe even 4 if AWIT is a misfire.

I hope so. Really need this to be a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"