Breaking Bad - - Part 15

The Fly episode was the only boring episode in my opinion.

tumblr_n8losxmyXV1sjymmdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8losxmyXV1sjymmdo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8losxmyXV1sjymmdo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8losxmyXV1sjymmdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8losxmyXV1sjymmdo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8losxmyXV1sjymmdo5_1280.jpg

^I was smiling at all of these pictures, but I legit got into a fit of giggles once I saw Tigger.

Wow. Just wow. :funny:

For some reason I thought Breaking Bad had 8 seasons.

Nope, just 5 seasons (or 6 if you count the final season as it's own season).

after watching Better Call Saul I went back and finished the rest of Breaking on Netflix. I JUST watched the series finale, that last season holy crap. A LOT of WTF moments in it for sure, that is how you do a final episode wow, just wow.

Well I finished the series. I liked it, it had a good ending. 13 days for five seasons.

You're gonna buy a pizza just to recreate a scene from a show you like, instead of, I don't know... eating it?

Get it together, people. You've made Vince Gilligan, of all people, get stern with you. That's when you should know you're in the wrong.

Just found this on Tumblr...

tumblr_natyirwjYn1qbly53o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_natyirwjYn1qbly53o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_natyirwjYn1qbly53o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_natyirwjYn1qbly53o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_natyirwjYn1qbly53o5_1280.jpg

I want them. I want them all.

An FBI Profiler Explains The Psychology Of Breaking Bad's Walter White

In the latest episode of Vanity Fair's "Psych of a Psycho" YouTube series (previous subjects include Game of Thrones' "hideous and vile" juvenile criminal King Joffrey), host Candice DeLong, a former FBI profiler, breaks down the psychology of Breaking Bad's Walter White.

As anyone who's seen the show can attest, Walter's evolution from cancer-stricken chemistry teacher driven to desperate measures, to power-mad egomaniac fond of jaunty hats, is one of TV's most searingly memorable character arcs. Watch this short video to learn more about what motivated his crimes ... and what propelled him forward once he got into "the empire business."

[YT]c2H2-JzI9J0[/YT]

Very cool stuff

[YT]cWfK5JyD2bA[/YT]

Never forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"