Breaking Bad - - Part 15

Dooooo yooooouuuuu waaaaant to build a meeeeth laaaaaab?

Breaking Bad Frozen parody

[YT]uty2zd7qizA[/YT]

tumblr_mi3bgjADDi1s3vr2xo1_500.jpg

There's going to be a Breaking Bad marathon on AMC starting this Sunday. Can never get enough of this show.

Obligatory "Huell's still waiting in that room" joke.

OK, I've been watching Breaking Bad for the first time. I resisted it initially because the premise did not appeal to me. But everyone said what a great show it was, I figure I'd try it.

I just finished season 4. Man, I have to admit, this has become one of my favorite shows of all time!

And dammit, Kane, I'm staying away from this thread until I finish the series. I saw the Gus gif briefly as well as one of those Funko figures of Gus and only saw the large eye socket hole. Still didn't prepare me for that scene!

I saw the Gus gif briefly as well as one of those Funko figures of Gus and only saw the large eye socket hole. Still didn't prepare me for that scene!

That's a sucky one to get ruined. :csad: Hopefully the way that scene went down was still a surprise even if you knew the outcome.

The same happened to me. ****ing AMC just had keep showing the season 5A promo with that shot on repeat. But that did not take away from that scene at all. Those last four or five episodes are the series best and just some of the best television I've ever seen.

That's a sucky one to get ruined. :csad: Hopefully the way that scene went down was still a surprise even if you knew the outcome.

Honestly, as I was watching the episode I had forgotten about it. The episode was still suspenseful. I did not remember it until I saw him walk out of the room (how the hell?) and they began the slow reveal. And it was still shocking, [BLACKOUT]particularly the movement in the eye socket[/BLACKOUT]! :wow:

EDIT: And I was heartbroken at the end [BLACKOUT]when we see the lily of the valley plant in Walt's yard[/BLACKOUT]. :csad:

PS: If anyone responds to me, please no season 5 spoilers! :yay:

Last edited:
I remember Season 4 feeling quite finite, Gus was one of my favorite characters, so i was glad to see that his final moments were so well handled. Season 5 i think had a slow start, but it realy starts to pick up at the end, when you realise every piece was being put into place.

Last edited:
I started watching this. I seem to be binging shows all over the place now. Watched Twin Peaks, Arrow S1&2, Adventure time and others.

^You're in for quite a ride. Just don't get discouraged by the pacing of the 1st season. It's a bit of a slow starter, but oh SO worth it. :up:

On Ep 3 so far. A bit slow but not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"