Breaking Bad - - Part 15

As for my favorite season ... It's a tie between seasons 2 and 4, honestly. I think 4 wins just for Gus and Mike.

I love the entire show though. There isn't a single season that disappointed me, even the first season, which some have said is by far the worst.

Season 3 is the best season by a small margin.

Season 2 is really the favorite for you guys? I'd lean more towards four.

4 is really good, hell all of them are, but for me season 2 is where I recognized that this is my favorite show of all time. The teasers leading up to the finale was incredible and has a lot of my favorite moments. And of course there's this...

[YT]jmNU8blUwms[/YT]

As for my favorite season ... It's a tie between seasons 2 and 4, honestly. I think 4 wins just for Gus and Mike.

I love the entire show though. There isn't a single season that disappointed me, even the first season, which some have said is by far the worst.

Seems excessive.

All of the seasons are kind of on the same tier for me. The level of quality this show maintained throughout its run is mind boggling to me. There is not a single bad episode.

All of the seasons are kind of on the same tier for me. The level of quality this show maintained throughout its run is mind boggling to me. There is not a single bad episode.

I've read that the some critics and some parts of the fandom see Fly as one of the worst episodes. I don't get that.:huh:

Last edited:
Eh. I don't agree with it, but I can understand it.

For me, season 3 is when the show really cemented itself as one of the true all time greats.

I've read that the some critics and some parts of the random see Fly as one of the worst episodes. I don't get that.:huh:

"Fly" is awesome, especially in hindsight.

[BLACKOUT]The fly is Gail.[/BLACKOUT]

Seems excessive.

Hey, I actually know quite a few people that stopped watching the show halfway through season 1, because it was "too slow" and "nothing was happening."

I'm not one of those people who thinks that at all. I love the entire show. I don't know if I could even pick a "worst" season.

For me, season 3 is when the show really cemented itself as one of the true all time greats.
Yup. The show was great in season 1 and 2, but season 3 made me feel like I was not just watching a great show, but one of the greatest shows ever.

One Minute is probably my favorite episode of the series.

Season 5 Part 1 was perfection for me.

Season 1 - "This is a pretty good show"
Season 2 - "This is great"
Season 3 - "This is amazing"
Season 4 - "HOLY S***T"
Season 5 - *Head explodes*

I actually think my least favorite is the second part of season 5. I still love it, it's just I enjoy all the other seasons more for some reason.

Critics loved Fly, i honestly found it the weakest episode. I think Season 5 started realtively slow, but when it picked up, it got realy realy good.

The show was very consistent, i think all Seasons were close in quality, it's difficult to chose a favorite, but if i had to, i would consider Season 4 as my favorite.

It's really hard ranking all the episodes, but if I had to do a top 5 it would be like this:
1-Ozymandias
2-Face-Off
3-Felina
4-One Minute
5-4 Days Out

My top 10 favorite episodes

1 - Face - Off
2 - Ozymandias (I do think this is the better episode, though)
3 - Half Measure
4 - Crawl Space
5 - Felina
6 - And the Bag's in the River
7. Gray Matter
8 - One Minute
9 - Crazy Handful of Nothin'
10 - Say My Name

Honorable Mentions:

Gliding Over All
Dead Freight
Full Measures
Phoenix
Bug

Underrated episodes:
Kafkaesque
Problem Dog
Pilot
Open House/Bullet Points
Better Call Saul

Last edited:
Begun my marathon of the series again a year after it ended. Binged Season 1 in about 8 hours, god I missed this show.

While rewatching the series a few weeks ago, an episode that hit me pretty hard emotionally was "Peekaboo." In my opinion, I think it is easily one of Aaron Paul's best episodes.

I can see why. Those meth heads were pretty disgusting.

That couple's gross-ness made me feel for that little boy, though. It made me feel for Jesse, too. The end of that episode gives me feelings of relief for the boy, "hell yeah!" for Jesse for calling the cops/doing the right thing, and also pity for Jesse. When he tells the boy, "Have a good rest of your life, kid," I just feel the utmost sadness for Jesse. The way he says that line tells me that the character knows that he can never obtain what that little boy just got: a fresh start.

The end of that episode is so depressing.

Last edited:
-You Skank ass skank! Skank ass skank! Skank, skank, skank!!!

-I ain't no skank....

I can see why. Those meth heads were pretty disgusting.

That couple's gross-ness made me feel for that little boy, though. It made me feel for Jesse, too. The end of that episode gives me feelings of relief for the boy, "hell yeah!" for Jesse for calling the cops/doing the right thing, and also pity for Jesse. When he tells the boy, "Have a good rest of your life, kid," I just feel the utmost sadness for Jesse. The way he says that line tells me that the character knows that he can never obtain what that little boy just got: a fresh start.

The end of that episode is so depressing.

Yeah, then he goes back to making the very product that ****ed that family up in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"